6 Years later

Heyy guys, so two chapters in one day. You got to love Guided Study.

  “Parker!” A voice shouted down the hall. A teenager standing by his locker hangs his head as he hear the familiar shout of his high school bully, Flash Thompson. “Its locker-knocker time!” Peter Parker, formerly Peter Grayson, looks around the hall hoping for someone to step in, but unfortunately none of his friends are nearby. So Peter watches as Flash rushes towards him. Today has already been a bad day, it's the anniversary of when he walked into the portal, the day his parents died, and to top it off Goblin got away with some important tech. Once Flash get close enough to grab Peter, Peter says, “Not today Flash.” Grabbing peter by the shirt and lifting him off the ground. “What’d you say?” Flash asks Peter but before either of them could react a phone goes off, with a ringtone only familiar with Peter. “Ooh is that your girlfriend, Parker.” Flash teases. Grabbing the phone out of Peter’s pocket, he reads the caller ID. “Who's Bruce Wayne?” Flash asks confused. Shoving Flash off of him, Peter snatches the phone out of his hand and heads for the men's restroom. Knowing that Bruce never calls him during school hours, so something must be wrong with Dick or Robin. Answering the phone Peter asks “Bruce, whats up? Is something wrong with Dick?”
“Nothing is wrong with Dick, Peter but Robin got captured.” a voice answered on the other line. So it's Batman.
“What happened?” Peter in what could be called a bat-voice.
“Calm down, Peter before you get out of control,” Batman starts. “We don’t know, I sent the team on a drug deal bust and something strange came out of nowhere. According to the team the thing was big, green and goblin-ish.”
Growling Peter says, “I know who it is.”
“Then we need you to come back, no one else over here is equipped to fight this creature.” Batman states.
“On my way I just have to make a quick pitstop.”Peter says before hanging up. Walking out of the bathroom, Peter heads for the detention room. He needs to get to SHEILD as soon as possible and get Fury to cover for him. But little did he know that 4 other heroes were following him, determined to figure out what has made their usually happy-go-lucky spider all serious all a sudden.

So yeah another short chapter. Hope y'all enjoyed it. BYYYEEE🤓🤓🤓