Harry looks at me not saying anything.

“We don’t have to do that.” I quickly said, “I took more pictures.” I added as I start browsing through my pictures, “Or if you have any ideas we can-“

“Pebbles,” he says softly as he reached over and covers my hand with his as he stops me from browsing through pictures, “I like your idea, you don’t have to change it.”

Looking down and back up at him I say, “I just thought you might want to do something different.”

He shakes his head, “No, your idea sounds great. What do you want to do first?”

I looked at him in awe. He was genuinely interested in my idea.

“What?” he asked as he smiles.

I shook my head, I must’ve been starring to long, “Nothing.”

“No come on, what’s are you thinking about?”

“I just,” I sigh as I look at the picture on my tablet, “Nobody has never liked an idea of mine.”

“Look at me.” He says low in whisper. Turning to him he says, “I like your idea, and I’m excited to work with you.” shaking his head, a few curls fell in his face as he says, “I don’t want you to think that you have to keep your ideas to yourself, I’m more than eager to hear what is going on in the beautiful head of yours.”

My cheeks redden as heat passed through his hand into mine, causing my whole body to shiver from the outburst of warmth that covered me. Not trusting myself to speak all I did was nod.

He smiled as he moved his hand from mine and goes back to the picture I had just turned from.

“Shall we get started?” he turned to me and asked, realizing I still was starring.

“Yup.” I say turning from him as I picked up my pencil and pulled the canvas close.

-------------------

3 hours later and 2 boxes of cookies, a pint of ice cream, a donut, and a half of pizza later and we were halfway done. Harry had went to go get clean water to clean our paint brushes and more containers as I was mixing the blue together to make the perfect shade. After 4 attempts I groaned and pushed the bowl from me.

“What’s wrong?” asked Harry from the next room.

“I can’t get the color right and can’t get the stroke right for the waves in the water.”

“Are you using oil or regular?”

“Regular.”

“Then there’s your problem right there Luv.” He says as he walks back into the room, “Use the regular for basics, not for items that you want to make stand out.”

Pushing my hair behind my ears I say, “But, Oil and me don’t quite mix. Every time that my uncle would try to infuse it with the lessons of the day, it magically disappeared.”

“Magically disappeared huh?” he says with a raised brow.

I nod, “Magically disappeared into a box that I kept outside.”

He laughs, “Why not just tell him that you didn’t want to work with it?”

I shrugged, “I didn’t want to tell him no, that would be mean.”

“So instead you hid his stuff?”

I nod.

“Pebbles you are a piece of work.” He says as he grabs a brush. Sticking the brush behind his ear like a pencil he grabs three oil colors. Green, Blue, and White. Getting a container he picks up the colors and squeezes them out, side by side next to each other.