Chapter 15: Little Miss Devil

Mulai dari awal

Ophis: Hello Y/N, its nice to meet you

She said in a friendly tone happy voice, she smiled as she walked up to you.

Y/N: Uh, hay...do I know you?

Ophis: Of, excuse me...I'm Ophis, do you mined if I chat with you for a moment?

She said in her happy tone voice, you took a closer look at you as you respond to her.

Y/N: Sure, what you want to talk about?

Ophis: Well, I am curious...how did you get so stronge?

Y/N: If I told you, you would just laugh, so it's best that I shouldn't tell you...

Ophis: Oh come on, please?~

She said in a begging tone voice, you just sweat drop from hearing that as you refuse to tell her of how you got So stronge.

Y/N: I said no and that's final

She then lowers her head down as her hair was covering her eyes, she then gave you a smirk.

Ophis: Oh well, I guess you leave me with this then...

She then snap her fingers as everything around you in the grocery store changed into a few different colors, the people around you was gone, then a few dark holes appear as monsters started to walk out of them, they then approached you and surrounded you.

Ophis: I hope you'll have fun with my pets, I call them "Subterranean's" have fun Y/N~

You stood there with your hands flinched tightly into a fist, you gritted your teeth as you stood there waiting for them to make a move first.

Y/N thoughts: Subterranean's huh? Just like in that dream once...

Then one of them throw a hard punch towards you, you dodge his punch as you then throw your own punched towards him, once you punched him, nothing happened...until its entire body was blown up as his blood and body parts was splattered everywhere.

Subterranean 1: W-What?! But how?!

Subterranean 2: Human BASTERED!! DIE!!

You gave them a smirk while your fist was smoking from that punch, another one of them then slam both of his hands downwards towards you, you dodged his attack as he make a crater on the ground.

You then did one of your special moves on them.

Two Consecutive Normal Punches

With that, you sent a few punches of the group in front of you, creating a few after images of your punches, the group of Subterranean's was sent to the distance, obliterating and killing everyone the hell out of them while destroying the store in the process.

Then a bright light appeared around you, you covered your eyes as you block the light, when the light was gone, you uncovered your eyes and examine your surroundings, you were at the park.

Y/N: I'm back here again...? Weird...

You also noticed it was dark out, you then felt something in your hand, you look down an saw the grocery back you had.

-

Time skip as you were walking through the dark streets making your way back home while you were thinking who was that little girl was.

Y/N: I wonder who she was, I guess I'll ask Rias about it...

You then arrived back at your big mansion, most of the lights were off, the only light was on is the first floor light, you then opened the front door and went inside.

Y/N: Hay, I'm home!

Then Sinon rushed towards you as she stopped a few inches in front of you, you look towards her as her eyes was widen and shock.

Y/N: Oh, hay Sinon, do you know we're Rias is? I got the groceries that she wants.

Sinon then rushed towards you and started to hug you tightly, she then had tears coming down from her eyes as she started to cry.

Sinon: M-Master! Your here! *sob* I thought I'd never saw you again!

You were confused by this as you were gone for just awhile.

Y/N: What are you talking about? I was only gone for just a few minutes...

She then wipe her tears away as she looked up at you.

Sinon: Master...You were gone for a whole week...

-

Next Chapter is were your going to fight Riser, I know some of you are probably mad at me for not updating this story for awhile, it was the holidays okay, give me a brake for once, until then I'll see you in the next Chapter, bye-bye!