Chapter 13: Devil Ninja

Thanksgiving is next week and Rias sent you and Gasper to buy the thinks you need for Thanksgiving Day, Gasper wanted to come along even though he didn't have to.

Gasper: Oh I'm so excited for Thanksgiving, they'll be fun moments and alot of food to eat!

Gasper says in excitement as you listened to him.

Y/N: I'm just excited to eat as much food as I want too.

Moments past as you and Gasper finally arrived at the grocery store, you and Gasper split up to get the things you in the grocery store for the feast.

The first one your list was Turkey...obviously, you walked through the store to get the Turkey, they were a few left, its a good thing you had one, the second thing on your list was crap legs, so you went to get some, while at it, you started to remember the time that your dad told you the story of how he defeated Crab Guy with just a tie.

Y/N thoughts: Heh, ever since dad told me that story of how he defeated that Crab monster with a tie, it was hard to believe...

You said to your self, once you got the stuff on the list you need, you regroup with Gasper and paid for the stuff.

You two exited the grocery store and started to head back your hotel mansion, you two decided to go through the park because it was a bit quicker, once you arrived at the park you started to examine your surroundings.

Gasper saw you looking around as he asked you a question.

Gasper: Are you okay Y/N?

Y/N: Huh? Oh, I'm fine...I just realized that this is the park were I met Rias and the others...and that naked spider women...

Gasper: Oh right, you were the one that defeated an S-Class stray devil

Y/N: Wait you knew that?

Gasper: Yup, Rias and the others told me.

Y/N: Oh

-

Moments later as you and Gasper walking through the park, Gasper started to sniff, you stop as you looked towards him.

Y/N: What is it?

Gasper: *sniff**sniff* I'm sensing a Devil close by...

As he said that the shadows around you and Gasper started to move, the shadows started to form a human figure in front of you two with a mask on.

Sonic: Hello Y/N, Vali sends his regards...

Y/N: Umm...hello to you too...weird looking ninja guy...

Gasper started to hide behind you as grip tightly onto you, you turned around as you saw him trembling a bit.

Gasper: Y/N, he sounds scary...

He says as he continues to hide behind you, you turn your attention back towards the ninja devil.

Y/N: Okay so...what do you want?

You asked him, the only response was a sharp looking object was flying straight towards you with great speed, you caught it easily with no effort, you got it up close as you inspect it.

Y/N: What the heck is this thing?

You asked yourself, then you lifted your head up a bit to see a sword pointing towards your eye as it got closer, you instantly grap the sword to stop coming anymore closer to your eye.

Sonic: *gasp*!!!

Y/N: Hay pal, what the hell is your deal here?

You said as you shatter his sword with your hand that was pointed towards you, the ninja guy gasp in shocked that you caught his attacks with no effort at all as he started to slowly back up.

Sonic: My deal? My deal is that I'm here to kill you...looks like master Vali was right, I am facing a worthy opponent

You gave him a boring expression as you remember something of that name.

Y/N: Vali? Oh him again...look if he sent you to ask me to become his slave, you can forget it, I'm not into those weird fetish slavery crap...

Sonic: What?...whatever, I can't just sit this idle by, my master orders me to eliminate you.

He says as he rushed by your side then a few feet away with a smile on his face.

Y/N: Oh come on, you just want to try those ninja moves of yours, I can tell by that innocent smile you got.

You said as the ninja devil started to dash all over the place around you and Gasper, Gasper grip tightly to you as he closes his eyes

Gasper: Y/N! I'm scared!

He says as he hold tightly on to your shirt, the devil looking ninja continue to dash with incredible speed around you and Gasper, tree by tree, branch by branch.

Sonic: What do you think about this speed, the shock waves of breaking the sound barriers?!

He says as he continues to dash around you with his speed.

Sonic: How can you possibly keep up with men?

Y/N: Uhh...

You just stood there not giving a shit with bored expression on your face, then the ninja devil dashed towards you from behind with his speed, you turned your head towards his direction as he approaches you and Gasper.

Y/N: Can i go home now?

You asked him as he gasp in shock that you saw him heading straight towards your direction.

Sonic: Basterd! Wind-blade Kick!

He said as he started to do a front flip kick towards you only to be missed.

Y/N: Checkmate

You said with your fist up towards him, as he slowly came down towards your fist, it started punch his balls slowly, you can also hear his balls crack a bit...ouch.

He dashed away a few feet away from you and Gasper as you sweat drop a bit.

Y/N: S-Sorry, I didn't mean to do that, I tried to stop but your momentum moved my fist into your...umm...

Sonic: GAAAAAAAAAAA-

-

PLEASE STAND BY, TRYING TO FIX SONIC'S BALLS AT THE MOMENT

-

Sonic: It looks like master Vali was indeed correct, I am facing a great opponent, it looks like I have to train a bit before I kill you, in the name of Speed-O-Sound Sonic!!

Sonic says as his legs was crossed and was shaking, you just stood there with a "I don't give a shit" expression on your face.

Y/N: Umm...can I go home now?

-

You and Gasper started to head back to your mansion as Sonic was leaping through the park with his legs cross.

Gasper: I think you turned him into a girl now Y/N.

Y/N: Oh well, sucks to be him, or should I say "her" now...

-

Chapter 13 is here, sorry if there are any typos, I rushed into this one a bit, also its black Friday so I didn't post this earlier today because I was buying stuff, until then I'll see you in the next Chapter, bye-bye!