Chapter 11: Dating a Devil

You were sitting on the couch watching the news on your big flat screen t.v. on the wall, there was nothing special on the news so you just listen to boring crap, Koneko was resting her head, sleeping on your lap so you petted her head gently.

Moments of listening of boring stuff, Rias walked towards you with a nervous look on her face.

Rias: Hay, Y/N?

She caught your attention as you turn towards her.

Y/N: Hmm? Something you need Rias?

Rias: Well, I was wondering if you want to go to town with me today, since your...bored and all.

Y/N: Sure, I guess I can.

Rias smiled at your response as she kissed you on the cheek, you slowly layed Koneko off your lap as you place her head laying on the couch gently trying to not to wake her up, Rias told you to get ready and meet her outside when you and her got down getting ready.

You went upstairs to your room as you got your oppai jacket, once you wore your jacket you headed back downstairs and towards outside but only to stop by Akeno.

Akeno: Hay Y/N, you going somewhere?~

She said in a seductive tone voice as she leaned up towards you with her breast pressed on your chest.

Y/N: Umm, yea, I'm going out with Rias

She was shocked and now full of anger and jealousy.

Akeno: WHAT?!

Her sudden out burst caught everyone's attention towards you and Akeno, then Rias walked downstairs towards you and Akeno, she was wearing a shirt with red and white stripes and white pants.

Rias: Is something wrong Akeno?

Akeno: Of course there's something wrong, your going out with Y/N!

Then Kuroka, Koneko, Sinon, and every girl in your apartment...er mansion, rushes straight towards you three with jealous looks on there faces.

Then Kuroka tugged your right arm as she hugged it tightly between her breast, you looked at her as she gave Rias a death stare.

Kuroka: No way in Hell are you going out with my master, I should be the one going out with him!

Rias: Well too bad Kuroka, since your part of the Gremory Family now, as your Mistress you have to let Y/N to go out with me.

Rias crossed her arms as she gave Kuroka a smirk, Kuroka looked down as she let go of your arm.

Kuroka: Its not fair...

Sinon: But, Mistress Rias...You said we all can share Y/N...

You got confused of what she was talking about of "sharing" you as you tilted your head a bit.

Rias: I did, and I'm sharing him for a day, let's go Y/N

Rias graped your right arm as she dragged you outside as you two started to walk through the streets while Rias hugged your right arm.

Y/N: Umm Rias...what did Sinon mean by "sharing" me?

Rias: Don't worry about it, hehe~

She giggled a bit as she continue to hug your arm while you two walk through the streets.

-

Back at your mansion, the girls got irritated and full of jealousy on there faces that you and Rias were going out.

Kuroka: Gahh! I can't believe that red headed bitch took Y/N!

Irina: Kuroka, watch your language