(Non-Canon Chapter): Neptunia World

You were in your apartment, setting up the console that Issei gave as a thanks for helping him train, he also gave you one of his games "Megadimension Neptunia" he also gave you a short yet in a perverted way review about it.

Flashback

Issei: You get see a bunch of sexy and cute girls in it and the best of all...*whispers* the game lets you see their panties.

Flashback ends

You sigh remembering his perverted review to you about this game, you told him you didn't want a perverted game but the other games he has was "WAY" perverted then this one so you picked it.

You got done setting up the console and you inserted the game in it, you were waiting for the game to start but all of a sudden a bright light shine on you.

-

You started to wake up, opening your eyes slowly and rubbing them, you stood up and examine your surroundings, you were in some kind of green hill and the landscape was beautiful.

Y/N: Where am i?

You started to wander around as you examine more of your surroundings, suddenly you heard somewhat fighting from a distance so you rush towards the sound over a hill.

Once you were on top of the hill you looked around, you saw a girl with brown hair, grey eyes wearing a blue hat and a blue looking uniform.

???: Come on, is that all you monsters got?

She was handling herself quite well, until a monster looking Dragon caught her off guard, the Dragon swing a big blow with its claws, sending her flying a few feet away, she was laying on the ground trying to get back up as the Dragon approached her trying to finish her off.

You took this time to save her, you dashed towards the Dragon with great speed and punched the Dragon, sending him to a tree, killing him instantly as it explode into data.

You turned to the girl as she had a shocking look on her face with her jaw dropped, you walked towards her and offered her your hand.

Y/N: You okay their?

She shook her head, snapping herself back to reality as she jumped away from you, landing in a fighting stand.

???: Who are you and what are you doing here?

Y/N: I could be asking you the same thing.

She got a bit irritated by your response but decided to answer your question.

C-Sha: I'm C-Sha, leader of the Gold Third and I was hired to take out this monsters that was disturbing the people.

Y/N thoughts: Crap, that's a good explanation...but what's a Gold Third?

C-Sha: Now it's your turn to answer my question.

Y/N: My name is F/N and...uhh...

You try to think of something but no luck, nothing popped up in your head and she was not patients as she had her arms crossed.