Chapter 8: A Devil's Welcome

You and the others were at the table eating breakfast with Rias and her family, disguising about the ceremony of the peace treaty and the next rating game.

Sirzechs: So Rias, what's your next plan for the next Rating Game?

Rias: Well first, Y/N is going to be joining with us but I need permission first by you.

He looks at you as you eat your breakfast like no ones business not listing to then as he look back at Rias.

Sirzechs: Alright then, I'll spread the word that Y/N will compete on the Rating Game.

Rias: Thanks brother, I appreciate it.

Sirzechs: and Y/N

You stopped eating as you looked towards Sirzechs

Y/N: Humm?

You mumbled with food in your mouth still eating it.

Sirzechs: You have my full families welcome so don't be afraid to make yourself at home okay?

Y/N: Umm, thanks

You continued eating your breakfast then you realized something "home"

Y/N thoughts: I wonder if dad and Genos is okay..

-

Time skipped as you and the others were heading towards the ceremony with all the other devils will be, once you got there you saw four people sitting in what looks like a throne.

One was a female that dressed like a cosplay, one with green hair, one was Sirzechs, and one beside him a blonde long hair guy.

Rias: Y/N feel free to eat and make yourself at home okay,  Akeno and I will tell the others of you joining the Rating Game.

Y/N: Okay

You went to the table full of food and start eating as some of the others join you. The other different devils around you were looking at you and wondering why is a human being like yourself is here.

Kiba: Looks like your calm about being the only human here.

Y/N: Should I not be calm about it?

Issei: Its not that, its just your not worried of the things around you that trys to kill you.

Y/N: I was worried, until I become so strong that no ones able to bet me, so i stopped being worried.

Moments past as Rias and Akeno join you and the others as they say your now competing the Rating Game with Rias's team.

Rias: Well it's done, Y/N is now able to compete in the Rating Game.

Y/N: So...it's a game of chess except in real life right...?

They both nodded at your question as they drank their punch.

Time skipped as everyone enjoying themselves as you realized Koneko wasn't their with you and the others.

Y/N: Umm, anyone seen Koneko?

They looked around as they all realized she wasn't their with all of you. Then you saw her running towards an elevator so you quickly followed her, Rias followed you as well.

Y/N: Were is she going?

Rias: *sigh* I think I know.

Once the elevator dropped you in the woods to were Koneko was going, you and Rias quickly ran through the woods to find her.

You and Rias finally arrived were Koneko was with other girl that you realized and met before.

Kuroka: Oh Hello again sis and hello cutie~

She said the last one seductively to you which makes you a bit nervous and uncomfortable.

Koneko: What are you doing here? If you want me back with you and the others then forget it.

Kuroka: Oh well, that's asham but I'm not here to take you back Koneko.

Rias and Koneko was confused because she always trys to take Koneko back with her and the others.

Rias: Then what are you doing here?

Kuroka: I'm here for him~

She pointed at you as you narrowed your eye brow with a confused look on your face.

Y/N: Huh, me?

You pointed at yourself as she walked towards you with her breasts pressed on your chest as she licked her upper lips and smirks.

Kuroka: Yes, you...master~

She said in a seductive voice as it made you sweatdrop and making you uncomfortable in the situation your in.

Y/N: Umm...what?

Koneko suddenly pulled your left arm as she dragged you away from her as you had a confused look.

Koneko: Back off, I saw him first

You were confused of what she was talking about as you looked at Rias as she started to get about annoyed by the two fighting over you, so she pull you away from them from behind you.

Rias: Come on now Koneko, you know I saw him first.

Kuroka: Hmm, how about we share Y/N instead?

They all looked at each other for a moment and nodded as they all hugged you with a confused look on your face.

Y/N: Okay...what?

-

Moments past you four head back as the three girls were now cuddling all over you, Rias on your right, Kuroka on your left, and Koneko on your back as you give her a piggyback ride.

Rias: By the way, why did you started betray Vali?

Kuroka: His no longer a man for me, I found a worthy one~

She looked at you as she press her breast on your left arm, smirking at you as Rias did the same on your right arm, Koneko was annoyed by the two seducing you with their big breast.

Once you four came back the the party, you heard loud noises, you and the others go to were the noise was coming from, you saw everyone else fighting a big looking wolf as they try to fight it.

Issie: Damnit, this guy is fucking tough.

Akeno: Don't stop fighting, keep going!

Everyone continue to fight the wolf as Rias, Koneko, and Kuroka pulled away from you, Rias gave you a nod to go kill the wolf.

You dashed towards the wolf quickly that nobody saw you move and did your combo attack to the wolf.

Consecutive Normal Punches

You made a countless after images of your punches to the wolf as it made the wolf's body parts and blood all over the place, every devil around you was in shock and awe to see what you did.

After killing the wolf you stood their with your right fist smoking as Rias and the others approached you.

Rias: Good work Y/N, you defeated Fenrir.

Kuroka: W-Wow~ that strength of his, I wonder if I'll last long enough to breed with him~

You sweatdrop hearing that as Akeno pulled your left arm as she pressed her breast on your arm.

Akeno: Hay back off, I'm going to be the one to take his virginity first!

Suddenly the girls started to argue over you as Sirzechs walked beside you.

Sirzechs: Looks like you have quiet a problem in your hands.

Y/N: Tell me something I don't know.

Issie: Oh Come On!! Why Him?!

---

Here is Chapter 8 guys, sorry for the late updates, I decided to make a few new stories besides this one, I hope you enjoyed it and comment about it, bye-bye.