Chapter 10: Devil's Moving In

You were back in your apartment sleeping on your warm cozy bed, after all the things happened back at the underworld, you finally get to relaxe and have some peace and quite.

Then you felt something heavy and soft at the same time, this made you wake up as you lean up to see what is was, you saw Rias, Akeno, Koneko, and Kuroka on the bed which you also examine it and it turns out to be a big looking master bed, not to mention the girls was also completely naked laying on the bed with you.

You sit up quickly as this made them woke up while you were confused and irritated at the same time, don't know why girls are in your apartment sleeping with you.

Rias: Oh, good morning Y/N~

Rias said in a sleepy tone voice as she rub her eyes and sit up, reveling her naked body to you, you blushed a bit as the other girls also sit up exposing their naked body to you.

Kuroka: Goodmorning Master~

Kuroka said leaning on your shoulder as her breast presses on your arm, the other girls started to get close to you, all of them leaning on to you until you pushed them away as you jumped out of the bed irritated.

Y/N: Okay, what the Hell is going on?! Why are you girls in my apartment?!

Then the girls stood up, reveling more of their exposed naked body to you as you stood there irritated of why there in your apartment.

Rias: Well...how should I say this without boring you?

Y/N: Explain it in twenty words or less, more then that I'll lose it

Rias: Okay, we're going to live with you now

You stood there a bit shocked as Rias and the others smiled at you, knowing that there going to live with you in your apartment now.

Akeno: And your wrecked up apartment is now your mansion

Y/N: Huh?

You looked around your room and examine it, your room was alot bigger and had more space then before you moved in here.

Y/N: Since when did this happened?!

-

Moments past as now you were in your spaced out living room which was the apartments waiting room near the entrance, you examine around as you saw sofas, a big round table, and a big flat screen t.v. on the wall, you also saw the Ladlady that is wearing a maiden looking outfit also with...cat ears, dusting off the shelfs.

Y/N: Uhh, Rias...why is the Landlady wearing a maiden outfit?

Rias: Oh, she's going to be your personal maiden here

Y/N: Huh?

Then the Landlady walked up to you two and greeted you.

Sinon: Hay there, you must be Y/N right? Sorry I didn't I didn't introduce myself when we first met, I'm Sinon

She bowed down, lifting up her skirt a bit as she greeted you.

Y/N: Oh, hay...it's nice to meet you Sinon

Sinon: Its a pleasure being your maid master

She smiled and blushed at you as she left you and Rias as she went back to cleaning, you sweatdrop as she called you master like Kuroka.

Y/N: Hay Rias...since when did she had cat ears, first time I met her she didn't have cat ears...

Rias: Oh, she kinda asked for it and so I gave her a pair of cat ears

Y/N: Oh...and why did she call me "Master"?

Rias: Well, because she's your personal maid of course

Y/N: But I'm not that kind of guy to be anyone's master...

Then the other girls walked downstairs fully dressed, you also saw Xenovia, Asia, Ross, and Irina walking with them.

Asia: Morning Rias, morinig Y/N

Y/N: Let me guess, there gonna live here too? Who's next Issei?

Rias: Oh no, I can't let him live here with us

Y/N: Why not?

Koneko: Because his a pervert

Koneko said as she hugged you then let's you go as she got a book on a table and starts reading it while she lays on the couch.

Y/N: I...guess that explains it...how's he doing anyway after what happened?

Xenovia: Oh his doing fine, we gave him a videogame to recover

Y/N: What videogame?

-

Meanwhile in Issei's house, Issei was in front of his t.v. playing the videogame that Rias and the others gave him, he stayed up all night playing the game none stop.

Issei: Sexy Busty Ninja Girls Baby! Haha!

-

Y/N: ...nevermind, forget I asked...

You sat down on the couch besides Koneko as she lay her head on your lap while she read her book.

Y/N: Okay, mine if I ask why, you girls are living with me?

You asked them as they all turn there attention towards you as Rias explains to you.

Rias: Well you are part of the Gremory Family now...so we decided to live with you...

Y/N: Without my permission?

You asked them as they all sweatdrop a bit while Rias rubbed the back of her head, not getting permission from you to live with you.

Rias: Hehe...I guess I forgot to ask you...

You sigh as you started to rub and pet Koneko's head as she purred from your petting.

Y/N: *sigh* Fine, but if you girls are going to live with me in my apartment...or mansion, you girls are going to have to follow my rules, you girls got that?

They turned to each other as they nodded to you in response.

Y/N: Good

Then you felt a rub on your right arm as you saw Kuroka lifting her hand like a paw at you

Kuroka: I wanted to be petted too Master~

She said as you sweatdrop a bit, you reached out your right hand to her head as you started to pet her, then she started to purr from it.

Rias and the others giggled a bit as she and Akeno got up and headed to the kitchen.

Rias: You want breakfast Y/N?

Y/N: Sure

You respond to her as she and Akeno went the kitchen to make breakfast for you and everyone else while you continue to pet Koneko and Kuroka.

Y/N: I did not ask for any of this...

-

Here's Chapter 10, sorry for the late update of this story, I was busy with the other stories I have and busy with life, anyway I hope you guys enjoy the story so far...also why does the first Chapter of this story have so many comments...anyway I'll see you guys in the next Chapter, bye-bye!