Chapter 9: Gods, Devils, and a Human

The girls finally stopped fighting over you as a tall guy with black hair approached you and greeted you.

Sairaorg: Nice to meet you, I'm Sairaorg, Rias's cousin.

He held up his hand to you as you took it and both of you shook hands while gripping on tightly, "REAL" tightly.

Sairaorg thoughts: Wow, I'm impressed that his able to have a stronge grip, I guess the rumors about him was true.

You two parted your hands away as the tight grip he gave you had no affect of pain on you.

Y/N: Nice to meet you, I'm F/N

Sairaorg: Indeed you are, Rias and the others has told us a lot about, how you defeated one of the S-Class stray devils, defeated Rias's rook, your making a name for yourself here in the underworld.

Suddenly a man wearing a fancy uniform approached the two of you, he had the same crimson color hair like Rias and his brother.

Lord Gremory: So this is the boy I heard all about huh, nice to meet you, I'm Rias's father, Lord Gremory.

Y/N thoughts: Damn, Rias's father looks badass...I hope Rias didn't tell him that we kissed...

He greeted you as you two shook hands and parted ways.

Sairaorg: So Y/N, I heard that you'll be competing in the Rating Game with Rias and her team, how about we spare so you can get warmed up.

Y/N: Sure, I guess we can.

You two started to walk out until suddenly Rias rushed towards you two, stopping you both.

Rias: Were are you two going?

Y/N: Were gonna go spare.

Rias had her eyes wide open as she starts to get worried about you.

Rias: What?! No you can't spare with him Y/N, trust me, his out of your league.

Y/N: Out of my league? Are you saying that his alot stronger then I am?

Rias: Thats exactly what I'm saying Y/N.

Suddenly the other devils approached you three as they heard your conversation of you sparing with Sairaorg.

Sairaorg: Come on Rias, I'm pretty sure he can handle himself, I tested his strength when we greeted and I'm afraid I'm out of his league as well.

Silence accord for a moment as Rias looked around her as everyone nodded, even her brother did.

Rias: F-Fine, Y/N...please becarful and watch yourself.

You nodded at her as you and Sairaorg went to a wide open area to spare while everyone from the ceremony watched you two from a portal.

-

Odin: My who is that young man? Is he the one that everyone was talking about?

Sirzechs: Indeed he is and were about to see if he surpasses Sairaorg.

Odin: Are you sure that a human being is able to surpass the number one fighter in the underworld?

Azazel: Were about to find that out.

-

You and Sairaorg were meters away from each other as he was in his fighting stand and you just stood there not worried.

Sairaorg: I won't hold anything back Y/N, you ready?

Y/N: Sure

You respond in a plainly not worried tone as you stood there leaving yourself wide open, suddenly Sairaorg leaped himself flying towards you with his right fist up for a punch, once he got close and trys to punch you, you caught it easily with your left hand as the punch made a shock wave while you caught it.