Chapter 15: Little Miss Devil

Before I start writing this Chapter down, let me get this out of the way first, I'm not gonna add the "Rating Game" in this book like in the anime, so I'm gonna write it a bit differently, though you will have a chance to "fight" with Raiser, keep that in mined, so here we go!

-

It was another day, you and everyone in the mansion was mining there own business, though everyone was...not themselves today for some odd reason and you don't know why.

You then heard your named called as Rias was calling for you, so you went to the front door of were she was, once you got there, Akeno was standing beside her.

Y/N: You need something Rias?

Rias: Here, can you get these groceries for us, were running low.

She hands you a paper that has a few things listen on, you took it as you put the piece of paper in your pocket.

Y/N: Sure, I'll get them

You then started to walk out but before you could walk out through the door you were stop by Rias calling your name.

Rias: And Y/N...

You turned around towards her and Akeno that was beside her.

Y/N: Yea?

Rias: ....becarful....

You just look at her confused as you tilted your head a bit to the side, you then turned towards the front door and walked out of your mansion and into the streets.

-

Meanwhile, Rias and Akeno was in the living room waiting while everyone else was waiting with them.

Akeno: Rias...are you sure it was a good idea to send Y/N away from this...?

Rias: He would only get in the way...his not my pawn nor a devil, just a human...so he has no business with this...

Everyone just stood there silently while thinking about you, then Issei decided to brake the silence surrounding the room, Rias was the one mostly thinking about you, once she saw you walked out, she regretted it, she didn't want to marry someone that she doesn't like one bit.

Issei: So...who are we waiting for..?

Once Issei said that, a blue circle light appeared in the floor in front of them as it got brighter.

Rias: Well...here we go...

-

You were walking through the streets, you took out the piece of paper that Rias gave you as you read what groceries you need to get.

While you were walking, you could fill someone was watching you, keeping a close eye from a distance, you look around your surroundings but you couldn't find anyone.

Y/N: I must be imagining things...

You said as you shrugged it off and you continue to walk through the streets towards the grocery store.

-

Time past as you arrived at the grocery story, you walked inside and started to get the stuff that was on the piece of paper that Rias gave you.

Once you got things you need, you started to walk towards the cashier, but you were stopped by a small girl in front of you.