Chapter 14: Devils Burden

The Devils were in your mansion helping Rias and the others set up everything for Christmas, Sinon, Koneko, and Akeno was setting up the Christmas Tree, Rias, Irina, and Ross was out getting the food, Xenovia, Asia, and Kuroka was setting up decoration around the mansion.

And where we're you? Well Rias assign you and Issei to the old abandoned church to deal with the stray devils that's hiding there, Issei was struggling a bit taking down some of them, you in the other hand finished them all off with no effort at all, period.

Issei: Damnit man, I wish I had your powers...

Y/N: Heh, you wish

-

Rias P.O.V.

Me and the girls finally arrived back at the mansion from the store to by the food we need for Christmas.

Rias: We're back!

Sinon: Welcome back mistress

Sinon bowed down at me as she helped me put up the food in the kitchen, she turn towards me as she asked me a question which caught my attention.

Sinon: Umm, Miss Rias, can I ask you a question?

Rias: Of course Sinon, what is it?

Sinon: Do you know what Master Y/N wants for Christmas?

Once I heard that the whole mansion was suddenly silent as everyone around heard Sinon's question.

Rias: Umm...no I don't...

Akeno then went up to us as did everyone else, we then started to have a conversation of what Y/N want for Christmas.

Kuroka: Okay so, all of us don't have any idea what Y/N wants?

Kuroka asked us as we all shook our heads, Christmas is in a few weeks and we haven't ask what Y/N wants for Christmas yet, I felt so bad for not asking him.

Xenovia: Maybe we should ask him when he gets back...

Asia: That is a good idea, we still have time before Christmas gets here.

We all agreed to what Xenovia said, then Akeno then called on me to talk to her privately so the others won't hear.

The others went on back to what they were doing as I went upstairs with Akeno, once we were alone we started to have a serious conversation.

Akeno: So, have you heard?

Rias: I have, it looks like the Phoenix family is going to visit us this Christmas...

Akeno: and the worst part is-...

Rias: The wedding...I know...

I cut Akeno off as my was going to marry Riser, the head of the Phoenix family, since after the war of Devils, Angels, and Fallen Angels, the Gremory Family suffered from the lack Devils were lost.

In order to repopulate some of that lost, I have to marry Riser to grow our Family...but if I do...I won't able to see Y/N anymore.

Rias: I don't want marry him..but...

I sigh as I hold the necklace that Y/N gave me on our date, I held it up close as I hold it with both hands.

Akeno: If you marry Riser...You won't stay with Y/N anymore...as much as I want Y/N to myself, I don't want you to be stuck with that idiot...

Rias: I just don't know what to do...

Akeno: So..when's the wedding?

Rias: New Years Eve...

It was silenced for a few moments until Akeno broke the ice.

Akeno: You know that Y/N is going find out eventually about this when the day comes...

Rias: ...I know...

-

Third P.O.V.

You and Issei finished dealing with the stray devils at the abandoned church, Issei had a few bruises and you...You were fine, you didn't have any scratches at all over you.

As you and Issei were walking back to your mansion, Issei asked you a question.

Issei: Hay Y/N, do you know what you want for Christmas?

Y/N: Nope, you?

Issei: A harem

Y/N: You know you'll never have that right?

You looked at him as he got a bit irritated at what you said a he burst out.

Issei: I GUY CAN DREAM YOU KNOW!!

Y/N: Heh, yea, in your dreams pervert

-

You and Issei finally arrived at your mansion, this was the first time Issei was here as he was amazed on how big the place was, you two went inside and once you stepped in, Akeno and Kuroka jumped onto you as they both gave you a peek on the cheek.

Issei: Lucky....

You sigh as they let you go and went back to what they were doing, you took your time to look around the place as is was decorated with Christmas stuff.

Y/N: Wow girls, the place looks nice

You compliment them as they thank you, you then saw Rias standing at the stairs balcony and something was a bit different, she wasn't smiling like she usually would and the other think that caught your attention is...she wasn't wearing her necklace that you gave her on your date.

Y/N thoughts: Rias...?

You were about to go and talk to her only to be stopped by Akeno as she called you to the kitchen, you took a quick look towards her to tell her you'll be their, then you look back were Rias was standing but she was gone.

You sigh as you went to the kitchen to see what Akeno wants.

Y/N: You need something Akeno?

She then lift a spoon with ramen soup in it towards you.

Akeno: Can you tell me if this is perfect Y/N?

Y/N: Umm sure...

You closed your eyes opened your mouth wide enough so that Akeno can feed you with the ramen soup, instead of tasting the ramen, you felt something soft on your lips, you opened your eyes to see Akeno giving you a kiss on you lips.

The kiss lasted for ten seconds and after that she smiled at you.

Akeno: I hope you don't mined, I always wanted to do that, hehe

She then feed you with the ramen soup this time, after she feed you, you saw her smiled face turned into the opposite, this left you suspicious but you decided it was nothing to worry about.

Y/N thoughts: Is there something going on...?

-

Chapter 14 is here, also spoilers, your going to fight Riser soon, yea this guy is fucked, until then I'll see you in the next Chapter, bye-bye!