CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

Start from the beginning

We were in-love with another.

I smiled lightly to myself as I carried on planting the batch of strawberries. When eight o'clock would come, I would sneak out the garden door, carefully jump over the fence and carry myself over to his unlocked back door.

I couldn't wait for that.

---

(Third Person's Pov)

The sound of water droplets hitting the ground entered Anna's ears. Her feet lead her over to the closed door, excitement and nerves fizzing inside of her. She chewed on her bottom lip as she carefully pushed the half-closed door open.

Steam, caused by warm, hot water, floated about in the air. She had to blink repeatedly before her eyes were finally able to take in the breath-taking sight.

His toned, muscular, naked body stood beneath the head of the shower. Drops of water fell from shower, landing on his skin and slowly dripping down it. Her eyes took in the erotic sight, her pussy beginning to tingle from how sensual he could look whilst doing something so simple. Showering.

As if he felt her greedy eyes on him, his head twisted over to her direction and his hazel eyes narrowed instantly. Surprise rose up inside of him as he made sure he wasn't imagining the beautiful, innocent brunette staring at him with such heavy lust, her eyes trailing over his bare self.

It was only when her eyes travelled lower and intensely lingered on his cock, he felt himself begin to harden and that from knowing her eyes were on him.

"Come here," He huskily demanded, eyes set on her. Biting down harder on her bottom lip, she felt the excitement grow inside of her as her feet carried her over to him, pausing when she was right outside of the tub.

"Spogliati per me, princess."

Undress for me, princess."

A shiver crawled up her spin and she didn't hesitate to do as he said. She unbuttoned her blouse, before tugging of her skirt, leaving herself to stand in just her panties and bra. Effortlessly she undid her bra and tugged down her panties, soon standing naked before him.

His eyes took in the sight, tongue swiping out and gliding over his lips. "Come closer,"

A small smile etched onto her lips and she slowly done as he said. Her feet stepped into the bathtub, beads of water flickered onto her. She peered up at Roman, wishing he would stop wasting time and touch her like she knew the both of them wanted.

"Closer," He rasped, intently watching as Anna took a step forward.

"Closer," She bit her lip harder, playing along with his seducing game.

"More closer." He continued to whisper, feeling himself continue hardening.

"Just a little more closer." Her breast touched his chest, the sensation beckoning a moan to leave her lips. He peered down at her for a long second, resting his forehead against hers. His hands slowly left his side and wrapped themselves around the low of her waist, pulling her closer towards him.

"Is this close enough for you?" Anna questioned with a hint of amusement in her tone, though the nerves were easy to hear too.

"No," He uttered, before covering her mouth with his. "This is."

Their chests pressed against each others as his hand roamed across her bare behind, sensually squeezing and groping the plump skin, while their mouths continued to move against each others. Arousal was growing deep within both of them, desire to fulfil their sexual needs spiking up greatly.