I pushed his gripped off of me and rubbed my arm.

I smirked.

"Watch me", I said and stomped on his foot and walked pass him.

"Ughhhhhhh, get her", I heard Xavier groan.

I had no idea who he was talking to till I saw three guys come out of a car coming towards me and that's when I ran going where ever my legs take me.

I kept running and running and knew Xavier was chasing after me as well once he sucked up the pain.

I was turning many corners trying to lose them......

But failed when I turned to one corner which turned out to be an alley.

"Stop running baby girl and no one gets hurt", one of Xavier minions said as I turned around and faced them.

"Fuck off", I told him.

The guy was about to come after me looking like he wants to smack me for disrespecting him but was stopped by Xavier.

"Chill Zayn, this one is mine, Ima handle her", he said.

"You better smack the fuck out of her since she has such a disgusting mouth", Zayn said I rolled my eyes.

Xavier came walking to me trying to intimidate me but I wasn't phased as I stayed in one spot.

Deep down he scared the fuck out of me....

But I wasn't going to show it.

"Listen little girl-", I cut him off.

"I have a name you know", I said.

"O, love I know your name, you just don't deserve the privilege of me saying it yet", he said.

"Yet?", I questioned.

"When you learn to respect me", he said.

I laughed.

"X-Ray I will never in my life respect you and this is my first time meeting you, now that should say a lot about yourself", I said.

"You really gonna let this bitch talk to you like that", Zayn said.

"Smack her X", another friend said.

"Smack me X-ray", I smirked.

"Remember who you are X, remember what dad taught us", other guy said.

"If she disrespects me one more time I will", he told them.

"Now, as I was saying you just started a war little girl, not only just with me but also my gang", he said.

"Fuck you and your gang", I said and next thing you know I feel a sharp pain in my cheek as I gasp from the impact.

I held my left cheek and faced Xavier again with a shocked expression.

"Didn't I warm you not to disrespect me", he said coming a little closer as I back up but made contact with a brick wall.

"Finally learned your lesson huh", Zayn smiled.

East Vs. West Coastजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें