"Which One?" Kim Yugyeom (GOT7)

author's note
oh my gosh! i can't believe i never wrote the "Which One?" for Yugyeom ending! i'm so sorry, i genuinely thought that i did hahaha sorry it took so long to write oh my gosh, i'm kind of embarrassed it took me this long to realize i never wrote his ending before! (i might start changing the orders of the chapters now just so that oneshots that are tied together are close together hahahah)
————————————————————————

Yugyeom's POV:
Blush furiously spread throughout my face and I embarrassingly covered my mouth with my hand and looked away. What am I supposed to do now? I felt like jumping up and down, screaming with pure happiness. But I knew I couldn't because we were in public and BamBam couldn't be happy at all right now. Yet this has never really happened to me before, I didn't know what to do.

She chose me over BamBam. I never thought this would happen. After all, BamBam is so much cuter and smaller than me. Everyone treats him differently than me. How did she like me more than she liked him? (y/n) said my name. Twice, she said it. No confusion. And that made me so unbelievably happy. Is this a dream? The girl that I've had a crush on for so long, the girl that BamBam and I have been fighting over for months; she likes me.

"Really?" I practically whispered, not trusting my voice right now. I just felt so nervous and worried and my heart was beating a million miles per hour and I felt bad for Bam-
"She wouldn't lie unless this was a hidden camera on you!" BamBam quickly screeched before dabbing. He started making the airhorn noises while I turned to look at (y/n), she was still looking away.
"I'm sorry Yugyeom." She smiled at me, "The other boys told me I had to."
"Surprise!" I suddenly heard Jackson yell from the arcade entrance, followed by the other boys.
"Are you guys serious?" I whined, feeling kind of heartbroken but also happy that our friendship wouldn't be ruined at all.
"Yah, this is what you get for sassing your hyungs the other day!" Jinyoung partially scolded, partially laughed.
"Actually, not just sassing us recently, you punk. You need to respect us more, aish." JB sighed as he walked in.
"You should have seen your face though!" Youngjae beamed, "Such a cute maknae for once!" He laughed.
"I can't believe you fell for it!" Jackson laughed, "Don't you know you can't date anyone?"
"It's okay Yugyeom, you can dream." BamBam giggled, "Maybe one day you'll have the confidence to actually ask someone out and date."
"He's such a little baby though!" Mark squealed while doing a little aegyo.
"Baby Gyeomie~" Jackson teased.
"Hey, be nice-" (y/n)'s voice was quickly lost in the crowd of all of the boys talking and laughing and screeching and whatever other random noises they've been making. "Yah!" (y/n) yelled, causing all the boys to be quiet and look at her. She blushed as she continued, her voice much quieter than before. "What if I actually liked Yugyeom?"
"What really?" The other boys chorused, completely shocked. I was very shocked as well but just kind of stayed silent as I blushed and listened to her.
"I like Yugyeom." She simply stated, pausing between each word to further emphasize her point. "Sure I agreed to the hidden camera, but that doesn't mean I don't actually like him a lot." She ran a hand through her hair, laughing to herself. "I like Kim Yugyeom." All the boys turned, to me, waiting for my reaction. Yet I just stood there blushing and hiding my face behind my hands. I didn't know what to do!
"U-Um...." I stuttered, at a complete loss of words and unable to properly function. All of them were still looking at me as I stood there. It felt like hours were passing instead of seconds.
"It's okay." (y/n) sadly pouted, "After all, you're an idol who can't date and I'm just an ordinary person. Why would you like me at all?" She paused, releasing a tiny sigh, "Thanks for the food and the doll, today was fun. I'll see you guys again soon." (y/n) began to turn and walk away. For a second I felt glued to where I was standing but all of the other Got7 boys were staring at me in disbelief. Was I really going to let her go now?
"(y-y/n)!" I spoke while grabbing her wrist, she looked down at my hand before her gaze fell to the floor. "I'm so so so sorry." I paused, running my free hand through my hair. "I didn't, ummmm, I didn't know what to say. I-, no, ummm, t-this has never happened to me before." I awkwardly giggled, "You see, I was.... I was really surprised when you said you like me. No one I've ever liked has said that to me before. I didn't even think you were going to say you liked me more than Bambam, let alone that you really like me." My voice was reducing down to a whisper. "I really like you too, ask any of the boys if you don't believe me. I really like you." I laughed at myself a little bit, "My heart is literally pounding right now, and I'm sorry if my hand's a little sweaty, and I'm sorry I didn't say anythin-"

She cut me off by quickly kissing me.

(y/n)'s POV:
Yugyeom is so adorable! Even though he wasn't saying anything earlier, BamBam and the other boys have already told me that Yugyeom likes me. At first I was shocked, but then they kept ranting on and on about how their giant maknae's crush has been annoying all of them. Apparently all Yugyeom does when they're free is ask if he and BamBam can hangout with me. Or he just complains about how much he likes me and how I probably didn't like him back. And his confession was so adorable, I couldn't help but just end his suffering by kissing him. He really was struggling through all his words, in such a cute way.

I pulled back from the kiss, looking up to see him with a deeper blush than before. He dropped my wrist to cover his face again. Probably trying to hide the fact that he was blushing so much. I just giggled at his adorable actions. I was embarrassed too, but his reactions made him seem a million times more flustered and anxious than I could ever be.

"By the way, Yugyeom, I really did choose you." I giggled, going on my tip toes to leave a kiss on his cheek.