"No. But allow me to do the honor of leaving." he said trying to walk away. I quickly pulled him back in towards me but a little too hard so now we were pressed against each other. I focused my eyes on his chest and the fitted black v-neck he had on that tauntingly showed every inch of his chiseled chest and then my eyes made their way up to his beautifully crafted face. It wasn't until I looked at his face that I realized he was staring at me. I tried to read his eyes and I couldn't. But I could tell he was blocking them so I couldn't tell what he was thinking. We just stayed there until he cleared his throat- interrupting my thoughts. He then leaned in slowly and just as his lips were about to touch mine I spoke.

"Umm." I said suddenly my lips felt dry "Open the door." I said and managed to form a wicked smile. He looked at me with eyes that read " I'll get you for that one" and I chuckled. He opened the door and the bouncer by the door said "Welcome to Indecent Exposure."

--------------------------------

Aiden's POV

"Welcome to Indecent Exposure"

Fuck! Out of all the strip clubs she drives to. It had to be this one? Indecent Exposure happens to be "Uncle's" favorite place to be. It's like this creep's second home. He's here 5 out 7 days. I'm just hoping that today is one those days where he isn't here. But since it's Friday I can bet a million dollars that he's in here. In his favorite room-the private room. Room number 16. Fuck.

"Auditions are on Saturday nights sweet cheeks. You're too early. Come back tomorrow." the bouncer said. Before I could even respond to him Kalice did

"Excuse me?"

"Isn't that why you're here angel face?" he asked with a sick grin on his face.

"Now hold the fuck up." I said stepping in.

"No. Jason. I got this." she said placing her hand on my chest. She turned back to him.

"Hey! I'm just saying. With your body & that face you could make a lot of money here. And put these girls to shame. If you know how to work a pole. But you look like you're an expert in that area. You'd be a big hit with our regular in room 16." he said winking at her I started to ball up my fists.

Just as I was about to punch him she raised her hand and slapped earth, wind, and fire out of him.

"Let me explain something to you. I'm aware of the fact that I'm beautiful okay? Very much aware. & I can make money without using my body or looks! I have respect. Not saying that people that strip don't have respect because I'm not God I can't judge you. But I respect myself to much to have someone like you speak to me that way! Do you think that's flattering? You must be on fuck**g dog food if you think it's okay to talk to females like that. Don't let that shit happen again. To me or any other female. Now I'm not the type to hold grudges so I'm gonna' pretend like you didn't say that. After you apologize of course." she said and after she spoke my heart felt something it's never felt. I've never seen a female stick up for herself like that. Usually she'd let the guy she's with stick up for her but no, not this one. She's independent.

" I apologize alright. Sometimes I get carried away." the bouncer said with sincerity. She nodded her head humbly and looked up at me

"What?" she asked

"What?" I repeated

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what?" I asked. Even though I know I was looking at her like she was an angel with grace only a God can bestow upon her.

"Never mind. Let's find you a new friend."

"Damn. I was really hoping you'd forget about that." I said laughing.