Chapter 2

Kalice's POV. . .

I decided on wearing Rock & Republic jeans, a black Armani Exchange v- neck tee, and a white Christopher Kane denim jacket, black Balenciaga knee high boots with a sexy heel to give a me some much needed height, black Fendi belt and to tie my whole outfit together I put  on the Tiffany & CO. emblem lock pendant necklace I begged my mom to get me when I was 14. Yes, I was a fashion whore at 14! I decided to let my hair air dry, mainly because it dries wavy and curly and shows my Italian side so why not?! I checked my Nixon' and saw that I had a good twenty minutes to spare, and used this to my advantage to finally eat breakfast in the morning. I took my Tory Burch Robinson satchel and my keys and headed downstairs. My mom was already down there making a pot of coffee.

"Morning Mom"

"Morning Kayy" Ugh! I hated that nickname she gave me!

"Moooom" I whined. Giving her that "stop calling me that" look.

"Sorry Hun. I like your outfit by the way" She smiled and gave me an approving nod. One thing my mom and I always agreed on was our outfits. If I'm a fashion whore, she's a fashion pimp!

"Thanks" I said blushing

She gave me a weird look and said "any reason why?"

The color from my face flushed immediately! "Umm, no I always look like I'm a runway model for school. Even to take out the garbage mom. You know that." 

She gave me a glare that shows she wasn't buying it.  I rolled my eyes " fine mom, I'm meeting Jason for the first time." I bowed my head trying to avoid the glare she was probably formulating in her head.

"Kalice de La Vega, have you lost your mind." I attempted to interrupt but she butted in before I could utter a letter "don't even thing about interrupting me. I told you to stop signing on to those chat rooms months ago."

"Mom, you don't understand."

"That's where you are wrong Kalice! I was young once too! Did you forget I had you at sixteen years old?"

"No mom I didn't" I sent her an apologetic smile and she melted.

"Honey, I love you and don't want to isolate you from the world and keep you locked up in a tower like my parents. That's how I ended up pregnant at sixteen, I didn't know what to do in the real world and when I finally went out in the real world I was lost." She sighed and I don't want you to go through what I went through, so I'll give you permission to meet Jason." My eyes lit up like 42nd street In NY on Christmas eve. 

"Sure mom, anything."

"You have to promise no sex, and to meet only in public places. Deal?"

"Deal, mom. Thank you, I love you."

She smiled and sweetly said " I love you too Kayy"

I kissed her cheek and stared at her "Mom, the nickname"

"That's also part of the deal! I get to call you Kayy for a month." She had an evil grin on her face

I groaned "fine" I gritted through my teeth

I looked at my watch "Gotta go mom, Love ya" I kissed her cheek and grabbed my keys and headed for the door 

"Love you too KAYY" she said putting emphasis on the 'KAYY'

I smiled at her and headed for my beautiful M3 Convertible I took a deep breath and mentally prepared myself for the day ahead of me. . . 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I just wanted you guys to get a sense of Kalice's and her mom's relationship. I'm thinking about giving her mom her very own POV. Not sure yet

But anyway Kalice and her mom are pretty close mainly because Kalice's mom is kinda young  she's only 33!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! AND P.S. I'M GUNNA UPDATE TWICE TODAY! AND I'VE HAD A FEW PEOPLE IN-BOX ME ABOUT KALICE'S ETHNICITY; SHE'S MIXED GUYS! BLACK,ITALIAN, & INDIAN ! BUT SHE'S LIGHT-SKINNED. SO THERE SHOULD'NT BE ANYMORE CONFUSION <3 THANKS ANYMORE QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO :)