Breaking

IMPORTANT!! I'm very pleased by the amount of reads I'm getting! SotH is almost to 300 reads. Yay! And I have Veins of Fire typed out since it got the most feedback out of the few responses I got. I'll probably upload it after I upload this chap so look out for it! This chap is kinda gross btw. Alright I'll shut up, y'all's probably skip the A/N anyways...

________________________

(What happened to Nico after Hades took him. )

When Nico regained consciousness he was strapped to a leather chair. Or what he thought was a leather chair. He really couldn't tell seeings how he COULDN'T SEE A THING. But it felt like a dentist's chair.

He could sense a tall figure to his left and assumed it was Hades. The presence certainly smelled of death. He heard a click and smelled something that nearly made him puke. It smelled of burnt flesh, rotting fruit, the Minotaur and fear. His nose scrunched and Hades let out a dark chuckle. Nico felt the man step closer.

Suddenly there was a sharp pain in his neck, like a needle had just stabbed him. Belatedly he realized that was what had happened. Darkness overtook him for a time.

He was standing in the middle of an empty field, no one in sight. Suddenly Bianca appeared in front of him, arms outstretched, smiling. Tears came to his eyes and he ran to her, hugging her tight. When he looked at her again, she was decaying, bone showing, eyes hanging out her sockets. Her hair was gone in patches. Nico screamed and dropped her, stumbling away. She seemed to grin up at him before disappearing. Soon Nico heard a rusting behind him. He whipped around, ready to attack, and came face to face with... Hazel. She looked at him and grinned. Even as he watched though, a gaping hole appeared in her chest, spurting blood. Her eyes dimmed and she collapsed into a pile of rubies. Nico sobbed and backed away.

His progress was halted when he ran into a wall. A warm wall...that seemed to be breathing. Nico slowly turned around to find himself nose to nose with Percy Jackson. He felt blood rush to his cheeks and his breathing sped up. Without his consent, his body leaned closer and closer until their lips connected. Nico's brain stopped but was quickly restarted when he was shoved to the ground, landing hard on his butt. He looked up to see Percy scrubbing his lips furiously and glaring down at the younger teen.

"The heck do you think you're doing! I'm in love with Annabeth! Besides, why would I ever like a freak like you?!" Percy screamed at Nico. Nico's eyes filled with tears and he shook his head.

"The Percy I know would never say or do that. You're not real!" Nico said softly but forcefully to the imposter. The figure smirked and the scape disintegrated into mist.

Nico snapped back to consciousness with a cry. He jerked sharply against the metal bands once before collapsing onto the chair. He could hear Hades chuckling maliciously again. He felt something wet running down his face and realized he was crying.

"I love the sound of your screams, boy. We'll see if we can wring a few more out tomorrow, eh?"

With that, Nico was flung over a shoulder and carried out.

___________________________

Short I know! Don't hurt me! Remember to look up Veins of Fire. Byyyeee lovelies!