Comfort

'Allo lovelies! I'm so happy right now, you guys are AMAZING! 50 reads! Woot woot! Yea yea, don't look at me like that. I know I'm crazy. DON'T SEND ME BACK TO THE ASYLUM PLEASE! Haha just kidding (not ;D) Fine fine I'll get to the story now. Enjoy!

________________________

As Percy watched Nico, crying and shaking on the grubby dungeon floor, his heart broke. It shattered into millions of tiny shards of glass. To see Nico son of hades, the rough-around-the-edges tough-guy who could raise the dead with a snap of his fingers and a face that clearly said I'll-kill-you-with-my-glare, broken and bleeding. Percy felt a drop on his hand. He didn't know when he started crying but now that he knew he couldn't stop. My poor little Nico. His brow furrowed. Since when is he MY Nico? I can't possibly like him can I? I mean, I'm straight and have a steady girlfriend. Iut then again...we have been fighting more...and I haven't been hanging around her a lot... I really do need to break up with her. I don't want to lead Annabeth on... anyway away from this it's making my head hurt. Percy shook his head and grabbed the spoon. He gently (well as gently as one could with a metal spoon) tapped it on the bars of his cage. Nico looked up slowly, tears still streaming down his face. His eyes were red and his cheeks were blotchy. He sniffed and Percy's heart broke even more at the shattered, lost look in the younger teen's eyes. (A/N: I KEEP FORGETTING TO MENTION THIS BUT PERCY IS 18 AND NICO IS 16. EVEN IF I KEEP SAYING 'BOY' WHEN REFERRING TO NEEKY. :P SOOORRYY MY LOVELIES! *RUNS AWAY AND HIDES BEHIND LEO.* Oh and I think I might only do first person POV sometimes. I know it's unprofessional to switch but YOLO. xD) Percy gestured with his hand for Nico to come over to his cage. Then slapped his forehead when he remembered Nico was blind. He tinged again on the bars and Nico cocked his head slightly.

"What is it Perce?" The teen whispered. HE'S SO ADORABLE RIGHT NOW! HE LOOKS JUST LIKE A SAD, LONELY LITTLE PUPPY! OMG I COULD JUST KEEP HIM FOREVER AND HUG HIM AND SQUEEZE HIM AND CALL HIM MY LITTLE NEEKY-BOY!! Gaah! Get ahold of yourself Perce, this is not time to be fangirling (boying?) over a boy you TOTALLY DO NOT have a crush on. No, really I don't.... right? Shaking his head again, he rolled his eyes. Tapping on the bars again Nico sighed and stumbled towards Percy. He stretched his hands out in front of him slightly until he found the bars and slid down them and back to the ground with his eyes closed. Tears started dripping down his cheeks again and he let out a small whimper. Percy reached through the bars and put his arms around Nico as best he could. Nico turned and leaned into his touch, sobs ripping out of his throat. Percy started rubbing circles on his back and shoulders. He tried to comfort the boy as best he could without speaking. I see how broken and lost you are Nico. And I swear on the River Styx I will put you back together again. Even if it kills me.

________________________

Yay! I added some fluffiness! Did you like how I ended it? Hope you all liked it my lovelies! Tell me what you think of my chapter lengths. Do you want more? less?