Nightmares

Hey guys I'm back. Just want to do a shout out real quick to Emerald_Snape and SuperwholockPJO for being the first commenters. Thanks friends! Not my best chap but Enjoy!

________________________

When Nico felt himself passing out from the pain of the Bolt Blade, he became even more scared. Now while getting sliced open multiple times by your own father and not being able to see what he was doing to you was bad, Nico knew the nightmares would be worse. Nico knew that his nightmares were bad, even for a demigod. He really didn't want Percy to see him scream and thrash against the foes of his dreams.

Trying to hold on to the tatters of consciousness, Nico screamed. The pull if 'sleep' was relentless however and soon there was only black. And then there was fire.

He was back in Tartarus. He was bare footed and running on the beach if glass. There were many disturbing noises coming from behind, getting closer. Nico ran faster, sharp pains going through his abused feet. He looked over his shoulder and saw many different monsters, most he had never seen. And they were all baying for his blood. Suddenly he was falling through empty space. All around was white. Suddenly splotches of red began to splatter on the white as Nico sped downwards. Blood. Nico looked down and saw a giant pool of boiling water speeding towards him. Or he towards it. He screamed and clamped his eyes shut but felt nothing. Reopening his eyes he saw he was in an empty room, the only light shining dimly on him. There was a scuff behind him and he whipped around, only to see Percy standing a few feet from him. Nico cried out and stumbled towards him, leaving a trail of bloody prints behind from his shredded feet. But he got no closer. No matter how hard and fast he ran, Percy remained the Same distance away. Suddenly Percy looked down at Nico. His lip curled and he stalked towards him. Nico became worried. That was the face Percy made before he killed a monster. He stopped in front of Nico.

"Why are you here? You disgusting, freakish thing. Can't you tell no one loves you? Or ever will? Especially not me. Why would I ever like a freak like you?" Percy snarled and faded into the shadows. Leaving Nico crumpled on the floor, broken and sobbing.

___________________________

Percy's POV

After Hades left, Percy turned his attention back to Nico. He was curled into the fetal position, shaking violently. His eyes were shut but tears cascaded down his cheeks. Every so often he would whimper, screwing his face up. Suddenly he screamed, causing Percy to jump. He screamed again, a bloodcurdling, heartbreaking scream. Percy started to panic. What could possibly be assaulting the poor boy now? The answer came to him when Nico let out another blood freezing scream. Nightmares. Nightmares of the most horrible caliber. Percy wanted- no- NEEDED to help the boy. What to do? What to do?! Face palming, he grabbed the bowl again and banged on it as loud as he could.

Nico sat bolt right up, whipping his head around wildly. Then reality set in once more and he put his head on his knees and sobbed.

___________________________

Nico's POV again :P

Suddenly there was a loud smashing sound and I jerked awake. There was no light that I could see as I whipped my head around. All of a sudden all of the pain from my torture came flooding back in a wave and brought me down to earth. I was blind. I had been tortured and probably would again. Tears dripped down my cheeks and I put my head on my knees and let the sea of hopelessness flow away.

Haha did you catch what I did there? No? Ok never mind. sorry for the sudden switch to first person btw. It just happened and I'll probably stick to it. Derp. Aaannyywaaays tell me what you thought in the comments. I want to see who's reading this! Love y'all's!