Soulmate AU: Ghost

12 minutes and 15 seconds...

You look at the small timer etched into your skin, watching as the numbers slowly decrease. You bit at your bottom lip feeling a small bit of excitement start to rush through you. You were going to meet your soulmate soon. 

8 minutes and 3 seconds...

You look around the grocery store, wondering what he (or she) is going to be like. Tall or short? Eye color? Hair? Hobbies? 

4 minutes..

Nervousness starts to push away excitement. What if they don't like you ? You immediately push that thought out of your head. Who cares. If they didn't like you for you, then it's their loss, they wouldn't have been your soulmate. 

19 seconds.....

You walk out of they grocery store, carrying your bags and heading to your car. Digging around your bag to find your keys.

00 seconds...

You hear the timer go off, a small distance away you also hear another one go off. You look up, meeting the eyes of a beautiful stranger. He winks at you and approaches and holds out his hand. "Hey, i'm Ghost and it seems we are soulmates, whats your name?" "Y/n" you replied, quickly shaking his hand while holding to grocery bag in the other. "Would you like to hang out soon? Get to know each other? There is a new horror movie coming out soon and I heard it was going to be good" he asked. You nodded y our head with a grin, this was the start of a crazy, but amazing relationship.