the first hang out.

(This is only the first half of them the rest will be posted up later!)

Chris: after talking for awhile you and Chris decided to meet up at the nearest chicken wing restaurant. You sat there staring at a mirror and wondered about what you are going to do with your face and hair. You look at the clock which read 5:37 pm. The time to meet Chris was set at 6:30 and it only took you 10 minutes to get there. You decided to just brush out your hair and throw some winged eyeliner and mascara on and called it a day. For your outfit you just kept your black leggings with white upsidedown crosses on them and a black Marilyn Manson shirt on. You throw on your black combat boots, grabbed your keys and wallet and drove to the restaurant. You walked in and saw Chris waiting for you at a table. You walked over and joined him. "Hey" you said, "hey y/n, nice outfit" he said. "Thanks you to!" You reply, looking at his black skinny jeans and black t shirt.
(Time skip to after dinner because I am about as awkward as a chicken nugget)
"Well I had a good time hanging out Chris." I say looking at him. "Same here y/n, we should do it again sometime, but as a date" he said with a cheeky smile. I nodded my head with a laugh. "Text me when and where Cerulli, Bye!" I say smiling at him "night y/n" he said and walked to his car. I close my door and lean against it with a smile. Well that was nice.

Ryan: you and Ryan decided to meet again at the same park. You walked over to a bench and sat down, pulling out your sketch pad and started drawing. After awhile you hear "nice drawing y/n, you should draw me sometime" Ryan said behind you, you jumped, startled and turned around. "Ryan!" You scolded with a frown. "Sorry sorry" he said laughing. "And sure when do you want me to draw you?" He thought for a moment and then grabbed your arm and started to drag you somewhere. "Where are we going?!" I asked. "We are going to my house so you can draw me!" He replied without looking back at me. (Sorry his is so short)

Balz: after the concert you guys decided to meet up at a coffee shop (I know so original) and talk. When you got there, you were given dirty looks from people around you, but you just flipped them off someone got up and got in your face calling you a satanic whore, so you punched him in the face. "That's not a nice thing to do y/n" you hear, you turn around and gave balz a look, "well they shouldn't be judgemental assholes" you reply looking at him. "Well how about we go somewhere else so you don't get into a fight with someone"? He said throwing you over his shoulder and walking out the door and throwing you into his car. "You do know that this is technically kidnapping and it is illegal right?" You ask looking at him with an eyebrow raised. "Yeah but I don't really care, at least I kidnapped someone cute." He said with a wink, you just rolled your eyes and laughed. You looked out the window creating small talk and letting balz take you to wherever he is driving.

Sorry it's been awhile but Ricky's and ghosts should be up sometime soon! Love you guys and remember to suggest things!!!!!!! I need ideas pleaseeeee. Oh and there might be grammar and spelling mistakes I am human after all