the first hang out part 2

(they have sexy legs🌚🌚)

Ghost: it's 3 am and your ringtone goes off. It's screaming "HEY SATAN'S CALLING" you roll over, knowing it was ghost who was calling. "Hello?" You say tiredly. "Ummm hey y/n, I know it's late and all but I kinda need your help.." ghost said nervously. "I say up and rubbed my eyes sighing. "What did you do?" I asked. "Welllllll I kinda, maybe, sort of got stuck out in the middle of no where.....with no gas." "Gosh diddily darn it ghost" I say as I got up out of bed and walked out the door still in my stitch onsie (it has ears and a tail and I love Disney fight me) "tell me where you are at and I will come get you" I said getting in my car. He told me where he was and 40 minutes later I see him sitting next to his car. I pulled over beside him and he gets in the car. "Nice pajamas" he said looking at me up and down with a smirk. "Shut up ghost, we are going to my house." "Well, I would prefer to take a lady out on a date before we do the sexuals(🌚)" I choked and jerked to look at him in shock and the car swerved. I managed to get the car under control and told him "you need a huge dose of Jesus" while shaking my head.

Ricky: (his pov) I was sitting around, peeing in bottles (if you watched the Bryan stars interview you know why this is funny) and informing Chris that what he was doing is so goth when my phone pinged, signaling that I got tweeted. I picked up my phone to see that HOLY SATAN Y/N TWEETED ME!!! "CHRIS CHRIS CHRIS CHRIS CHRIS CHRIS CHRIS" I yell tackling him to the ground. "Y/N TWEETED ME WHAT SHOULD I DO?! WHAT SHOULD I SAY?! HALPPP!!" I screamed at him shoving my phone in him face. He pushed me off "calm down you rabid raccoon!!! And see what she tweeted you and respond!" He said getting up. I stood up also and looked at her tweet. "OH MY SATAN SHE WANTS TO HANG OUT WITH ME" He yelled flapping his arms about wildly. Ghost, balz and Ryan came into the lounge area to see what was going on and took one look at Ricky and backed out again slowly so they would not get attacked by the wild raccoon. I started hyperventilating and Chris tried to calm me down. Everything started to whirl around me and I passed out.
Pov change y/n
I was sitting around, hoping Ricky would respond when my phone vibrated. I quickly snatches my phone to see Chris has tweeted me and it was a picture. I clicked on it to show a passed out Ricky and a caption stating he passed out because of me and how he would love to hang out with me sometime. I giggled and Dmed chris and got Ricky's number. I sent him the details of when and where to meet me when he woke up.

REQUEST
COMMENT
VOTE
DO WHATEVER YOU WANT