New year: part 2

Ricky: he had a mini heart attack because you had asked him to be in your special New Years youtube video. "ARE YOU JOKING?!" he screamed into the phone, making you wince. "Yeah i am sure Ricky" you say much more calmly, switching the phone from one ear to the other. rubbing at the ear. "I think i am deaf now" I say jokingly. "oh God I am so sorry" he said apologetically. "OK I will be there in 30 or so minutes" he said hanging up. "Well then" I said to myself out loud, setting up my camera and getting out my things to set up for the video. My subscribers wanted me to do several things: the boyfriend tag, to cliche and what boyfriend? I look towards to reader, Forever alone am I right? (sorry about the fourth wall *casually rebuilds it*) the beanboozled challange, um no thats nasty (it really is disgusting i threw up dont do it) and or the yoga challenge....Hmm I will let him decide when he gets here.
*30 mins later*
Ricky had just walked in and we had discussed what we should do. We decided to go with the boyfriend/girlfriend tag. We blindfolded each other and did each other's makeup. When Ricky undid his blindfold and looked at me his eyes went wide and he started laughing hysterically. "Yeah yeah go ahead and laugh but you're next" I said pouting angrily. He stopped laughing immediately. I smirked and put thee blind fold on.

Ghost: Ghost just decided to show up at my door and walked in like he owned the place. "Sit down" he said firmly, pushing me into a chair. I looked at him, dressed in nothing but a stitch onsie (I have one and it's comfortable!!) "We are going out and partying" he said decidedly. He walked into my room and rummaged through my closet. He walked out and shook his head in disgust "good thing I came prepared" he said with a sigh. He walked to his car and grabbed out a dress and walked back in. "Change, now" he said leaning against the door frame. I went into the bathroom. The dress was black and mid thigh length. It had a sweet heart neckline and no straps. The dip had cross crosses of string in the front showing off my cleavage. It was a little risque, but I looked good. I walked out and he looked me up and down and nodded. He did my hair and makeup in 35 mins and then we were ready to head out. We arrived at a nightclub and instantly bought shots. Looks like I am not going to work tomorrow.

SORRY THIS WAS SHORT AND CRAPPY AND RUSHED BUT I AM WORKING AT A HOSPITAL NOW AND I AM REALLY SORRY
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
OR DONT I CANT MAKE YOU DO THINGS
BYEE