Q&A

Kim Minji

+"how does it feel like kissing jihoon?"

Feels great. 'Nuff said. ;)

+"Teach me your ways of attracting 3 boys i can barely get 1"

Be yourself :)))

+"how does it feel like to have 3 boys crushing on you"

Feels kinda sucky because I only like one and the two others are my close friends, it's the rejection part that sucks.

+"can we be friends?"

Sure!

+"can you hook me up with Jinyoung or Daehwi"

Jinyoung is taken hehe, I'm sure Daehwi would like you ;)

+"OR GUANLIN PLEASEE ^^^^"

Do you want the both of them? ;)

+"How does it feel to have a beautiful boy crushing on you? *cough* JihOon *cough*"

Feels amazing! Almost like a dream come true.

+"If there was noJihoon who would you date between the people you currently know?"

Park Woojin. You'd honestly be lying if you said you would never fall for him :)

+"minji~ how can i get this certain boy to like me aLSO HOW CAN I MAKE MY BROTHER CONFESS TO THE GIRL HE LIKES AKFJSLFKSN(not irl("

Just be yourself! Nothing is much more attractive to being true to yourself and others. Be nice to the boy, if he doesn't like you back that's okay but if he does then that's great!

Hehe tell your brother to man up! Do it now before he loses her ;)

+"Will u two get married?????? If u do, INVITE ME TO THE WEDDING"

That's a long way ahead but sure! I won't forget you.

+"Invite me to your wedding, 'kay? ;)))"

Noted! ;)

+"are you rly a beautiful girlie like u have made 3 hot boys attracted to u omggg tips pls"

Do you want to see a beautiful girl? Look in the mirror c;
Hmm, I suggest just be yourself :) do some nice things to them. :))

+"do you love me? i mean, i've been supporting you since forever to be with jihoon even tho he was meant to be mine but okay"

Yes I do love you ;) but not as much as my love for Jihoon hehe! And thanks for the support, I appreciate it. Sorry for stealing Jihoon!

+"How many kids do you want?"

Two or possibly 3, I don't know hehe.

Park Jihoon

+"How does it feel like to be finally together? And will you two make a family ;)?"

It honestly feels great! I'm back with the love of my life and I feel amazing :) And yes! When Minji is ready for it of course.

+"how does it feel when you like someone? i mean for girls i knOw but for guys how is it? is it different"

For guys, it feels like you just want her for yourself. You become much more greedy and you're not scared to make a move on her. I've heard that it's complicated for girls when they like someone, is it true?