CHAPTER 17

+a/n: guess whose been studying and writing this !!! im so productive fINALLY

Slap.

Minji's palm collided against Jihoon's cheek, hard. He never expected her to act that way, I deserve this, I'm really sorry Minji.

Her eyes were filled with tears threatening to fall down, "'I wouldn't hurt you.'? You lied to me." She dryly chuckled, Jihoon stared at the ground, not daring to turn his head and meet her eyes.

If he did, he knew he'd break down right then there.

"You're just like him." Minji ran her fingers through her hair, her emotions were just too much that it exploded all in one go. She didn't know whether to cry, laugh at herself for being such a fool or be angry at Jihoon.

I'm really sorry, Bub. I'm not like him, I'd never lie to you.

"Let me ask you a question, do you all see girls as someone you can just toy with? Huh? And when you get tired of us you move on, just like that. Right?" Minji rolled her eyes.

No, I'd never get tired of you, Minji.

"Look at me." She choked out, reaching out her hand to turn his face so he could look at her. Jihoon avoided her eyes, he knew, he knew she was crying.

He knew that those hot tears were already rolling down her cheeks, "Tell me the truth. All those, all the affection you gave me, were they really coming from your heart? Or you just played with me?" She asked, staring at his eyes.

She hoped for him to say no but the boy stayed quiet. Minji wanted to wait a little longer for his reply but she figured that he wasn't going to say anything sooner or later.

"Didn't know you had that in you, Jihoon." Minji chuckled. "If you're not even going to answer any of my questions, then I guess I'll see you around, friend." And with that she ran away, away from the boy she loves.

Jihoon eyed her back, he could tell just by her body language that she was near on having a break down, he wanted to run after her and pull her in to tight hug whispering 'I love you' repeatedly in her ears.

But he couldn't, his foot was stuck on the ground.

He could feel his tears rolling down as well, his heart getting crushed in to bits of pieces, it was too painful to bare.

Jihoon never expected the least favourite word of his to slip through Minji's very own lips. It made him think if she had officially ended their relationship, if she did, he wouldn't know what he'd do with his life.

Minji found herself crying on the rooftop, her phone repeatedly ringing inside her blazer pocket. She knew that it was Daehwi, he's the only person who wouldn't stop calling until they pick up his calls.

Daehwi was that concerned for his loved ones, he made sure that they were alright and safe.

She couldn't be bothered reaching in her pocket and answering it, not when her whole body is going numb.

"Kim Minji!" Daehwi bursted through the door that lead to the rooftop, Minji quickly wiped her tears and fixed her face.

She faced her best friend, a smiled plastered upon her lips. Daehwi frowned in return, "You can't trick me, your eyes are red and puffy. I can tell." He pointed out.

"Now, tell me who made you cry?" Thinking back about a while ago made Minji burst in to tears again, Daehwi immediately pulled her in to a tight hug, gently rubbing circles.

No one could ever make her cry like that unless it was Jihoon.

He stopped rubbing her back and his hand formed fists, Minji noticed Daehwi's stiffness. The girl pulled away from the hug, "I know what you're thinking, please don-" "Your just going to let him step on you like that!? No, Minji. I am going to talk to him, whether you like it or not." He shook his head.

If Minji was stubborn then Daehwi was extremly stubborn, she couldn't even top his stubborness off with her stubborness but unlike her, Daehwi uses his stubborness for something good whilst Minji uses it whenever she gets annoyed.

"You're my best friend. I love you to bits and pieces and I'm never going to let anyone ever hurt your fragile heart, friend or not, they need to learn their freaking lesson." Minji couldn't tell what was in his tone, sass or venom, she couldn't quite grasp it.

All she could do was smile, she loved Jihoon yet she was just so tired of trying to please him. She grew tired of his cold act but she still blamed herself and that wasn't going to change.

"That's it, you're even prettier when you smile." He chuckled, wiping a single tear that rolled down her cheek. Daehwi gently squeezed her cheeks, "Now, do you want some alone time or?" "Stay with me for a while." She whispered.

*

Okay but why is it always Jinyoung and I that get left behind, where is Jihoon, Daehwi and Minji?

Nari awkwardly gripped the hem of her skirt, her foot tapping against the cold tiled floor of the cafeteria. She's been feeling tension lately between Minji and Jihoon but she figured that she shouldn't mingle with their problem, she had no right to.

"Where are they?" She asked herself, Jinyoung shrugged, taking a spoonful of his meal. "Can I ask you something?" He said after swallowing his food.

The girl hesitantly nodded, she didn't know why but her heart raced faster, whenever someone started their sentence like that, she get's scared.

She was probably just overthinking but Nari couldn't keep the calm running through her veins, it just wasn't working for her. Jinyoung cleared his throat, looking pretty nervous as well.

Seeing Jinyoung's expression made her even more anxious than she was, Nari wasn't liking this.

"I know it's- what am I even saying. I just want to say that I like you, Nari." He fiddled with his fingers while a huge wave of nervousness washed over his body, Nari stayed silent making Jinyoung even more nervous.

"Hey, say somet-" "I'm sorry, I don't think I can return your feelings." She shook her head, frowning. "What?" Nari stood up causing the chair to screech against the floor, she hastily walked towards the exit of the cafeteria.

Sorry, Jinyoung.

+++

i cried how can someone punch daniels beautiful face KSJSKS lmao but i got so soft when he found a new friend which was jihoon

i cried how can someone punch daniels beautiful face KSJSKS lmao but i got so soft when he found a new friend which was jihoon. also im pretty sure daniks older brother is either seungwoo or minhyun cause there was only 9 of them there hMmm

the kid really looks ALOT like jihoon omg also little daehwi getting his sass on. YES BOO

anyway i have a feeling jihoon and daniel will fight thats why theyre both boxing, they might have a fight against eachother bc they became enemies now unlike before. lmao sksk what even is this, too much english essays for me.