CHAPTER 27

Honestly, I think I still need to receive love

+a/n: jihoons line in beautiful for a jihoon chap cause y not. also my boy lookin like a mf meal ugH ily. also do yall see th at cHOKER AKAJS smh hes so r00d.

"What's up bro?" Woojin asked, turning to face the boy beside him.

Jihoon sighed while staring out at the horizon, where the trees meet the vibrant blue sky. "I know I told you to look after Minji and you kept that promise . ." He started off.

"Aren't you . . getting a little too close to her?" He turned to face Woojin, his eyes staring right back at the boy ahead.

I know I am. I have feelings for her, Jihoon and I regret having them because all I'm doing is lying to her face, keeping these secrets that are meant to be told to her. Woojin thought.

"If you see how broken she is then maybe you'll understand. I'm not trying to rub it on your face or anything but you really hurt her, she still blames herself for what you did. She still thinks it's her fault that's why you left her. All she needs right now is a shoulder to cry on." Woojin explained. Now, you're not only lying to Minji but also lying to Jihoon about not having feelings for his ex. What have you done, Woojin.

I am too, I did not only hurt her but I hurt myself too. I was wrong to do that and I'll make it right. I'll prove myself to her that I'm worthy of her love. I'll prove to her that she can trust me, again. I just need time to sort out myself right now. Jihoon thought.

"Also, she told me about your encounter yesterday at the hallway. Why are you so cold? I know you're doing it for the act but take it easy on her." Woojin added.

Jihoon sighed once again, "It wasn't an act. I was embarrassed to show my face, I've been such a fool. After all I've done, do you think she'd still want to see me? I don't think so." He shrugged.

"Just, stay away from her for a while. She needs to sort her mind." Woojin replied before walking away.

I do too. They don't know how painful it is to see your loved one with another person. I regret all my actions but no one knows how I feel.

He buried his face in his palms sighing for the nth time, he didn't know what to do. He honestly didn't.

Jihoon had no idea if she would accept him again because he hurt her pretty bad but he wouldn't know what to do if Minji didn't give him a second chance.

Woojin walked down the hallway, thoughts filling up his mind.

"I've been trying to find you, where'd you go?" Minji asked, she didn't want to sound too clingy or anything but she kind of missed Woojin's energetic presence even just a second without him.

She wasn't going to lie, she liked his presence very much but there was something different to it. Minji hated herself for thinking that way but that something different was it wasn't Jihoon.

Jihoon has this unique impact on her which leaves her missing his presence, it was indescribable which makes her confused sometimes. "Why? You missed me?" He asked, wiggling his brows.

Minji playfully rolled her eyes, "What if I did?"

"Then you should've told me." He took a step forward. Woojin's dark brown eyes boring in to hers, his hand brushing against her face as he hooked her loose hair behind her ears.

"Next time, I won't leave you, hm?" Woojin tilted his head, the corner of his lips tugging up. Minji chuckled while staring back at him, "It's okay, I'm used to people leaving me."

Well I'm not going to leave you. After all, it might be you leaving me. Woojin thought.

"Why are you still standing there for? Get to class." Daehwi gave both of them a weird look before walking away, shaking his head. "Have fun at Bio." Woojin tousled her hair causing Minji to groan, "Really?" She sighed.

"Really." Woojin replied smiling widely.

>>

"Hey man! Long time no see." Hyungseob greeted Jihoon from across the room as he saw the boy enter the cafe, getting attention from the customers inside the cafe.

The aroma of freshly made coffee engulfed him, somewhat making him smile. "Hey Seob, how's your shift going?" Jihoon asked as he walked behind the counter, near the staff room to drop off his belongings inside his locker.

"Great, great. It's was boring for a few minutes til you came, heh." He chuckled but soon stopped as a customer stood in front of the counter, ready to order. Jihoon shook his head at his cousin and proceeded to make his way inside the staff room.

"Oh- Minji?" Hyungseob said loud enough for Jihoon to hear causing the girl ahead of him to be startled, "Sorry." He giggled. "Anyway, are you here to visit Jihoon?" He asked, wiggling his brows topped off with a teasing face.

Minji blinked, does he not know that Jihoon and I are no longer together?

After a couple of seconds, it hit him."Oh shoot! Forget what I said, I totally forgot that you two uh . . you know . . actually never mind, what would you like to order?" He brightly smiled, trying to cover his embarrassed self.

Jihoon peeked from the staff room, he could clearly see that she became uncomfortable upon the mention of his name. "What are you doing there?" His co-worker asked from behind causing him to flinch, "O-oh, nothing." He shyly chuckled before quickly coming out of the room.

I hope she doesn't notice me.

Jihoon made his way behind Hyungseob as his shift was making drinks for today. "Great, we'll have your order in no time." He could hear his cousin say. "Dude, Minji is here." Hyungseob turned to Jihoon, "I know she is, you basically yelled out her name."

"Do you think she's here for you?" "Nah, I doubt that. She hates me."

Hyungseob chuckled, "Okay but is she that much of a coffee drinker?" He asked. Jihoon furrowed his brows, "What do you mean?" "She ordered like two cups of Latte Macchiato."

Jihoon knew that Minji liked coffee but she would never drink two cups of that which was weird. "Wha-"

"Over here!" Minji called out as someone had just entered the cafe, it was none other than Park Woojin. Of course. Jihoon thought. He examined Minji's face, her smile brighter than usual.

Is she perhaps falling for Woojin?

+++

hey winkies !

sorry but ill be on a [short] hiatus. just need to sort things out :")

p.s. its currently 5.51 AM i just woke up heh :"(

damn jihoon is t h i c c internetxe thIs is what i meant 🔥👌😩👌 look at those thicc thighs