CHAPTER 62

This foolishly regret-filled songI hope it reaches the skyMy prayer that looked at you all nightI hope it reaches your heart

I hope it reaches the sky
My prayer that looked at you all night
I hope it reaches your heart.

Minji abruptly stopped her tracks as she remembered something.

Jihoon was currently walking Minji home, he was now changed in to his casual clothes. A plain tucked white shirt with jet black ripped jeans, topping it off with a black leather belt.

"What's wrong?" He asked, turning to her.

She looked up to him, wide eyed. "What about my dad? . . He still lectures me abou-" "Minji." Jihoon cut her off, slowly walking towards the girl. "No, Jihoon. What if he-" "Minji." Once again he cut her off, this time holding both of her hands.

Minji looked at him, waiting for him to continue his sentence. A smile formed upon Jihoon's pink lips, "I've got it all covered."

She furrowed her brows, "W-what do you mean? . ."

~ Flashback ~

Jihoon knocked on to the door, patiently waiting for someone to open it.

He was outside Minji's house, the boy was coming over to help her study despite the cold shoulder from her father. Jihoon never really thought it was a good idea to come to her house but his only intention was to help Minji with her studies.

The door bursted open making the boy flinch a little.

Jihoon plastered a nervous smile upon his face as Minji's father was the one who opened the door, it was usually her mother. "Good afternoon Mr. Kim . ." He spoke.

The next thing Mr. Kim did somewhat blew his mind, Mr. Kim smiled at him. It was the first time Jihoon had seen Minji's father smile ever since he broke her heart.

"Hello Jihoon, Can I . . talk to you for a while? Minji is showering at the moment." Her father spoke. Jihoon hastily nodded despite his racing heart.

Oh god, he probably doesn't want me coming over now. Jihoon thought.

Jihoon sat on the leathered sofa while her father sat on the other, the nervous boy timidly sat on the cold seat, his hands tucked under his thighs. "What did you want to talk about, Mr. Kim?" He asked, looking up from under his thick long lashes.

"I've figured . ." Her father started off.

"That I shouldn't interfere with Minji's love life but instead guide her to the right path. I've had a lot of talks with her mother. Jihoon, what I'm saying here is I'm giving you another chance . . another chance to be with my daughter. I know any other fathers out there would never give the boy another chance but Minji truly loves you and I know you're a great person. It was just a matter of timing that's off."