Wiping ha eyes befo' the tears fell, she shook ha head in disappointment. "Why do you treat me like this?" She asked while looking in my eyes, with tears filling hers.

"...." I silently stood there, with nothing to say.

"Wow. Okay."

Before I could respond, she pushed me aside. Opening the door, she slammed it on ha way out.

"Damnit!" I sighed, while thinking about how dumb I am..

10:06 p.m.

Loyalty's POV

"Damn its lit!" T said while dancing with Juli and me.

"On me bitch! Every nigga in here is trying their hardest to fuck."

"Honestly, maybe you should get at one of them. I mean August has been acting up fa da longest." Tristina said.

"Which one though?" I asked, letting the liquor talk.

"Him. His name is Ruben, and he's a good fuck." She said pointing at a really tall, sexy caramel skinned guy.

" She said pointing at a really tall, sexy caramel skinned guy

As I stared him down, his eyes locked with mine. Smiling big, I bit my lip. Tristina and Juli both shoved two drinks each towards me.

Chugging all four down, I felt every ounce setting in. "Dance with me." I said while approaching the guy.

"Okay." He said as I lead him to the circle of people.

Grinding against each other, I felt his print rub against my ass. Standing up, "You wanna get outta hea?"

Nodding my head, "Yes please."

Grabbing my hand, he kissed on my neck as we approached his car. Shoving me up against the car, he hovered over me.

Pressing his lips against mine, I kissed him back. August was right, I can't handle my liquor.

2 a.m.

August's POV

Hearing stumbling downstairs, I went to see what it was. Watching LaLa struggle to keep ha footing, as she grabbed onto the couch to keep from falling.

"Babyyyy!" She slurred, while smiling with half opened eyes.

"Where you been Loyalty?"

"Ummmm. I d-dont remember."

As she took off ha jacket, I saw hickies all over ha neck and collar bone. "Where did you get these?!"

"I burnt m-myself with m-my curling i-iron." She giggled.

"Loyalty stop playing! Do you remember anything bout what'chu did ta'night?"

"Ummm. Me, Juli, and T went to a club. They g-gave me lots of drinks, and s-said I should fuck a guy..."