|1| The First Meeting

Chapter one.

Every one around the table either didn't want to be here or is plainly bored

Every one around the table either didn't want to be here or is plainly bored. In situations like this, I love to play the hero and cheer everyone up but being rejected too by the main team had everyone feeling down including me. I worked my ass off to be on the school's development team and I still didn't make it to the A team. Do you know how that makes me feel?

Angry.

Well a little sad and alot angry because I know I am better than most people on that team. Mr. Winson decided to make me the group leader, Something about the B team needing a spirited leader. Dude, you literally cast me aside then gave me the hardest task. Thinking about how unfair life can be; I feel insulted rather than honoured for this position and there is my lame ass group members who look like they rather be anywhere than to be stuck with me.

"How long do we have to wait?" One girl who appears not to contain any fat says looking at her purple apple watch. I have always wanted to own that shit but where is the money!
I will choose to ignore her for the benefit of everyone.

"I think we are waiting for Luca" Another person blurs after a couple of minutes.

"Okay people, I believe we all know what the B team is meant for. So I will save my speech for later and everyone introduce themselves as we move on" I announce.

Luca is the last person I want on my team. Not only is he annoying, the dude is drop dead beautiful and he knows it. How are my girls going to concentrate? Technically, they are not my girls yet but they will be soon and I need every bit of attention and dedication on board.
Luca might have been a plus for our team considering the girls on the other team seem pretty mad we got him, especially Luca's on and off fling Heather.

"I'm April" Purple Apple watch says smiling too bright at everyone

"I'm June" Another apple watch says but she has the white colour. I later found out April and June are twins. Look nothing alike on that note and I found myself liking June more.

"I'm Charlotte everyone but please call me Lottie"Another girl mumbles standing up to introduce herself
Next we have Oliver and Noah. And of course, Luca who still isn't present.
I introduced myself to them and we got to work. April being bossy got to decide on the time and days we meet whiles Lottie took notes of everything being discussed. It was a Friday after school and we all agreed on Wednesdays and Fridays to get started. We have the A team so we need to stay on the low for now until we're urgently needed and that is what we decided to do.

"Thanks guys, I'm glad we could all make it today. See you next Wednesday and make sure you read on Robotics" I thank them and pick up my bag which has been laying on the floor the whole time. I have plans with my mom and little brother at Starbites and I am already running late.

"Have a lovely weekend everyone" Lottie shouts

And just when everyone was ready to leave, the devil wakes in. He didn't seem bothered about missing our very first meeting as a group, rather he had the girls all over him including bossy April. Who keeps grining his way and openly flirting with him though he wasn't having it with her.

"You're late!"I state angrily

"Sorry about that, I had practice" He says smiling at me.i don't need damn pretty smile. I am pissed about this team and won't have anyone disrespect it further.

"Well then you should know we will be having our meetings on Wednesday and Fridays. Can you try to make an appearance at least?"

"I will think about it" He smirks moving closer to the rest of the member. I was already on my way out and I didn't wait to hear what the rest had to say about his cheesy reply.

"Whatever!" I storm out of the class.

13/02/21
11:09pm