Like the wave of an ocean

Start from the beginning

I see what the future has in store for us. I mean you would have to be blind to not clearly see the potential for Alisha and Tony, Numia and Hadrian, Maya and Denis and Jennifer and Cole have. I see little children running around the place -well not here at school but you know what mean - with their faces.

But alas, they needed a small push from the Love Guru.

'I'm weird' I thought out of nowhere.

By the rate their going I'll be a sixty-year-old grumpy lady with wild imaginations I'll probably end up like Andre's grandma in Victorious.

Even love expert got themselves partners. Maybe I could get dwindle dee and tweedle dum aka Ace and Derek to help me do the dirty work.

"That is it" I yelled at the top my lungs excitedly clapping my hand as I get up abruptly.

Every pair of eyes looked at me and I sat down mumbling down an apology.

"Ok, what is it?" Alisha shoot me a skeptical look.

"You'll see, "I replied grinning like Cheshire Cat.

"Oh, guys she's got that creepy smile plastered on her face, the one she makes whenever she plans something." Added Ace's sister.

Tina laughed a full-on laughter. Trust that girl to change the ambiance. Soon enough everyone joined in. I even saw Cole chuckle. That probably was the best we could get out of that guy.

Poke.poke.poke.poke.poke.poke.
By now I think we all know whose funeral we will be attending. I'm sure my invisible vein on my forehead popped.

"Are you seriously still mad at me?" Ace looked at me dubiously.

I ignored him and turned to Derek.

"You okay?" I probed by his unusual silence which I honestly found quite odd.

His eyes stared at mine for a moment before giving me a curt nod.

Weird.

The last time I saw him was at our outing but it was cut short by a phone call just before any action could take place much to my disappointment. But he promised that we will continue where we left off.

Yet that still didn't explain the sudden change in his attitude.

I let out my cry of despair at his lack of works and
that's all it took for Derek to start laughing.
"What was that?" He asked slightly choking on the way.

"Bella always lets out that battle cry whenever something is bothering her." Added my so-called friend Numia.

"So, when are you going to let me drive?" I awkwardly let out trying to change the subject.

He let out a breath.
" You should be careful with your choice of words he grumbled.

A few moments later, to my surprise, he asked me, "How about now?"

"But what about our classes."

"We skip" he shrugged.