Rachel - Part Five - 'Teach Me' - NSFW 21+ Erotica Short Story

Nick stood in the dining room of Sir's house. The other four couples still in attendance. The rest of the evening went by in a blur to him.

Dinner was a cum filled pussy of the partner next to you. Now Sir was promising dessert.

As the bell rang out to announce that they were ready to go back in, Nick's heart leapt at the idea of what awaited him. If his main was anything to go by the dessert promised to be delicious.

As the doors opened again and they entered the play room, the couples piled in with the butler shutting the doors behind them.

Sir stood in the middle of the room to welcome his guests back. "Ladies and Gentlemen, tonights dessert is very special and something we have not tried before. Gentlemen please take to your beds and unzip your trousers".

The men in the room moved onto each bed, Nick chose the one nearest to him. Rachel stood next to him with a knowing smile which let him know, that she knew what was about to happen. Nick noticed that the arm rests had been removed from the beds.

In the middle of the room was a table with a pile of blindfolds, Rachel joined the ladies at the table and selected one. She returned to Nick and placed a black velvet blindfold over his eyes, instantly shielding his vision. Nick's heart began to pound.

The next voice Nick heard was Sir's "Gentlemen, tonights dessert will be served by the ladies. Everyone of them knows what to do and at the sound of the bell, I would like you to choose a partner. Gentlemen this is a game of do not cum. Release will come at the end".
The bell rang out in the room, as Nick heard movement and the clicking of Rachel's silver heels on the wooden floor.

Nick felt the presence of someone standing between his legs. His heart raced at the thought of what was about to happen, when wet warm lips suddenly enveloped themselves around his cock.

He had no idea which woman it was but she sure loved sucking cock. She instantly took him deep into her mouth and began working his shaft into her throat, over and over.

Nick let out a moan as his head fell back against the bed, the total darkness only added to the excitement as he heard the sounds of moans and sucking all around him.

Nick drifted off into a world of pleasure as the bell rang and startled him. He couldn't help but wonder if the red head was next.

The distance of time between the bell and the tongue he felt delicately caressing his balls was agonising.
Her tongue, circled around his cock making him throb with excitement. Sucking only the tip, ensuring her tongue traced against the most sensitive parts. She took him to another world of pleasure he hadn't ever felt before.

As the bell rang again, an audible moan could be heard from all the men in the room who were clearly enjoying time with their current partner.

Nick guessed that the next woman was the older one, he could feel her cold rings touching the inside of his thigh as she bent over and took him in her mouth. With age came experience as she edged him closer and closer to cumming. Nick didn't think he could hold it in any longer as he squirmed on the bed, he was relieved when the bell finally rang again.

The petite woman was next, he could tell it was her from the perfume she wore. Without warning she took his cock in his mouth and pushed it deep down her throat, as she swallowed and gagged around him, Nick desperately tried to think about anything but this gorgeous woman between his legs. He didn't want to cum and break the rules when this was his first visit.

Relief came again as the bell went once more and Nick knew that the partner between his legs now could only be Rachel.

He felt her long delicate nails and fingers on his legs, her touch made him quiver with excitement. He felt her wet finger pressing against his ass, circling it, his toes curled and he gasped in excitement.