Rachel - Part Two 'Cum for Dinner' - Erotica Short - 21+ - NSFW

Nick sat nervously in the back of the taxi, fiddling with his trouser crotch of his suit.

'Cum for Dinner, tomorrow night, 7pm. Wear a suit and tie. Hubby will be out all evening.'

Nick had read the text message over and over wondering what awaited him this evening and now that he was on his way to Rachel's house, he knew this wasn't going to be a straight forward dinner. Nothing was ever what it seemed with her.

As the car pulled up outside her house, he took a deep breath, paid the driver and stood on the edge of the pavement outside her house.

At the end of the driveway in his suit, which he knew he looked good in, his legs were frozen but with a bunch of white roses in one hand, he forced his feet to move. His face was flushed and his heart raced at the thought of what was behind that front door for him this evening.

Since meeting Rachel a night ago he had thought of nothing else but her. When he left the night before, they had exchanged numbers and she had sent him a series of racy text messages throughout the day which had led him to her front door this evening.

His fingers clasped the brass door knocker, it's cold metal chilled him to the bone. The door opened, Rachel's long hair was free, she wore a black satin dressing gown and from the looks of her hard nipples nothing more.
She welcomed Nick in, admiring his suit and the effort he had made and placed a drink in his hand.

She closed the door behind him and walked to the dining room, he got the sense that she wanted him to follow. Through the satin over her ass he could see she must have been wearing a thong and the thought excited him.

When they reached the dining room he saw that the table was laid with beautiful china and crystal wear. A chandelier above glistened in the light from the dinner candles. The table was slender and long, two places had been laid.

He noticed that there were plates at both settings but no cutlery, he couldn't help but wonder what they would be having.

She led him to the end of the table and took her seat at the opposite end.

The only light in the room was from the candles which casted shadows against her face. Whilst biting her lip she slipped her robe down to reveal her naked breasts, her eyes pierced his.
Nick felt his cock hardened in his pants, forcing against his zip. He gulped, nailing his drink in one go.

The knock that came at the front door startled him back to reality. "Get that for me would you" Rachel said with a knowing smile.

As Nick walked to the door he adjusted his trousers trying to disguise his massive erection. He wondered who it could be and why she was ok with him answering the door.

As he opened the door, he was pleasantly surprised and confused to be met by a woman, the spitting image of Rachel. They were almost identical but she had long dark brown hair.

"I've come for dinner", she said in a soft voice which sounded nothing like Rachel's. This woman was more timid and had the opposite of Rachel's confident flare. She was no less beautiful for it though.

Coming through the door, Nick's jaw was still on the floor, she headed for the stairs to remove and hang her long jacket on the hook behind the door under the stairs. She moved around the hallway like someone who had been there before.

As she emerged from behind the door, Nick saw that she was dressed in a red satin dressing gown with black high heels which clicked against the wooden floor.

Without warning she let the dressing gown drop to the floor, she was naked apart from a red thong. She smiled sweetly at Nick and walked through to the dining room. Nick closed the front door, thinking to himself that there must have been a little bit of Rachel in her after all.

As he got to the dining room, the sight that met him, made his jaw drop once more. At each end of the table, he saw them, their asses sat on each plate. Their legs spread wide, their hair draped against the white table cloth behind them.

"Tonight, Nicholas you will be dining on us. I would like for you to meet Dee. She is my girlfriend and I expect you to treat her with the same respect you show me. As you can see, she is a replica of me but much more submissive, I thought you might enjoy the taste of her, I know I do".

Nick let down the zip on his trousers before it could burst open. He took his seat at the table as Dee lay there with her g stringed crotch inches from his face. Nick drew his chair closer to the table, his fingers slipped against the wet mound that was between Dee's legs. He slipped her panties to one side and blew gently against her wet pussy lips.

He parted them with his mouth, as she stretched her legs further revealing just how wet she was. He plunged his tongue inside her, taking her breath. Dee grabbed at her own breasts, squeezing them hard with both hands pinching her nipples as she did.

Dropping her hands to Nick's head, she grabbed him, pulling his tongue deep side of her, her wetness dripping down from his mouth and off his face. Dee's body began to tense and buck against him, her leg muscles twitching until she came on his face. Nick's cock throbbed hard, he couldn't believe his luck.

He quickly went to the other end of the table where Rachel waited for him on her elbows. Her eyes burning into his and her legs wide apart. Her g string was already pushed to one side.

She too was juicy and ripe and was ready to be eaten. He took a seat and pulled her closer down the table and off the plate causing it to crash to the wooden floor. He took Rachel's hard clit in his mouth and began to gently suck, letting the warm contours of his tongue rub against her.

She grabbed Nick's head and grinded against his face as she let out a loud moan which echoed around the high ceilinged dining room. She never took her eyes off him as she began to cum and squirted all over his face and down his shirt. Nick smiler "That was easily the best two course meal I've ever eaten".