⇇ Billy Hargrove

A/N: A Billy imagine! This is kinda like the Troy imagines! Less-liked character made kind. Also, thank you for staying active through my holiday break! Happy belated holidays!

~ requested by karl-ish ~ (I am so sorry. As I wrote, I completely changed your prompt. It's still a cute Billy imagine, right? Oops...)

Hawkins highschool just got hotter. You didn't know his name yet, nor have you talked to him. But, damn, that new kid is gorgeous.

You'd been known for liking all the bad boys, for as long as you could remember. You'd been with Steve Harrington back when he hosted parties with beer, cigarettes, and any substances he got his hands on. Too bad Nancy Wheeler messed him up the wrong way, babysitting those little kids all the time and being all nice-nice with the Cheif.

Anyway, what could you say? You liked a boy who could show you how to have fun. And, man, could this new guy do exactly that. With that hair, the car, and the smoking.

You were at the point, with the fixation with this boy, where you waited outside in the parking lot for him every morning, just to catch a glimpse. That's what you were currently doing.

You leaned against a random telephone pole on the lot's outskirts as his car sped into a spot. A tiny redhead climbed out of the passenger's seat, flipping your dream-boy off.

You had to cover your mouth with your hand, since you laughed so loud. He heard you, and turned to look at you. The car door slammed shut, and a seductive smirk was sent your way.

You felt weak at the knees. Your lips plastered themselves shut and rendered you speechless, but you giggled slightly and winked at him.

He strolled over to you, putting out a cigarette on the way.

"Hey, you. Daily rountine, hmm?" You looked him straight in his eyes, completely absorbed by them.

"Daily routine? Yeah, I mean-- it's school, so yeah--" You rambled on and on, unusually embarrassing yourself.

"No, tiger. I mean waiting for me, then staring." He smirked again, clearly feeling confident, and you laughed nervously.

"I- um, it's just--"

"Nah, I actually- I kinda like yo-- the attention. Cute, stalker-ish girls are the best kind." He was the one to stutter now, but he played it off with the flirtly comment.

"Yeah-- okay, I may do that... But it's just because I want to be friends with you... Who are you?"

"Billy Hargrove, nice to offically meet you, Y/N." You stared at him, astonished.

He noticed and said, "You aren't the only one that watches, babes. I'm just glad I have a date to prom now."

Your mouth dropped open in surprise and confusion. He leaned down and planted a kiss on your cheek.

"Your mine now, party girl. You've got yourself the best bad boy there is."

wc: 490