↞Will Byers

It was finally Christmastime. Though it wasn't your favorite, you still embraced the time of year. Presents were wrapped and snow was on the ground. Happy day, it was. If only Will was here.

Will is still stuck in the Upside Down, but he was alive, and that's why you were able to be content. Eleven had made contact with him, and he continuously communicates with his mother. You had hope that your Byers-boy was okay. Maybe the Demogorgon will set up a little Christmas tree...?

You say by your fireplace, Mike and Dustin sat by your side. You were leaning on Dustin's shoulder and Mike laid down beside you. You guys were somewhat solemn, but you were missing Will.

It was Christmas Eve, and you all had exchanged small presents beforehand. The night was silent, and you enjoyed your best friends' company.

"Did you two figure out what you're getting tomorrow?" You attempted to make conversation.

"A new D+D board--"
"New walkie-talkies--"

They talked at the same time and laughed. You told them what your parents had mentioned and they replied with a simple, "Nice."

"What about the best present of all?" You heard an outside voice.

You looked up. Will Byers was standing at the door, Jonathan behind him. You darted up, from Dustin's comfort, and ran over to him.

"Byers!" You literally jumped on him and he caught you. You kissed his cheek and started to tear up slightly, "I've missed you so much, Will."

He set you on the ground, and hugged you tightly. He burrowed his face into your neck and mumbled, ""Y/N, I came back and stayed alive for you. The thought of you kept me going."

You pulled back and kissed him. He pulled you even closer to his chest, if even humanly possible, and kissed back as passionately as he knew how.

"Um, guys? I don't see a miseltoe, so calm down over there." Dustin called from behind you.

You laughed against your Byers-boy's lips.

"I love you, Byers. Don't ever leave me again."

"I love you too, Y/N."