← Dustin Henderson (pt 2)

You woke up and pushed the blanket off of you. You looked at your environment and smiled, remembering Dustin's kindness. Not knowing where he is, or where to go, you leaned against the wall and smiled again.

"Y/N?" Dustin's sweet voice rang in your ears, snapping you back into reality.

You shot up almost instantly, "Dustin!" 

He smiled and grabbed your hand, leading you to his house.

"I can go inside?" You furrowed your brows together in confusion.

"My mom isn't home, you can shower, and I'll get you clean clothes." He looked down to you and smiled lightly.

You squeezed his hand and bounced on your feet, smiling widely.

--

You stepped out of the shower, your long wet hair hitting your shoulders. You got changed into the sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt Dustin had given to you.

You walked out of the bathroom, and into an empty room. You shrugged and looked around, touching pictures and trophies.

"Mike, she's not bothering any--" Dustin walked into the room talking on a walkie-talkie, "Hey, you're done."

You nodded, turning to face him.

After a few minutes of complete and awkward silence, you decided to speak, "Why are you being so nice to me?"

"Well, plenty of reasons," He began counting on his fingers, "You're nice and beau-" He cut himself off, "I just thought you needed some help and friendships."

"I did, but now, I have you and I think I'll stay a while." 

He quickly pushed his lips against your cheek, and it confused you, so you turned your head.

His lips collided with yours for a moment.

"What just happened?" You stumbled and grabbed onto his shoulders.

"I think we just kissed." He seemed just as surprized as you.

"Kissed? Woah- that's new for me." 

A/N: This isn't very good, but I tried my best at a part 2! Nonetheless, I hope you liked it!

Wc: 301