↼ Eleven

Requested by 

You walked into Mike's house and smiled, knowing you will see your "crush". You walked down the basement stairs, and saw the boys and Eleven sitting around a table.

"Hey guys." You said, pushing your hair behind your ears, blushing slightly.

"Y/N." Eleven looked up from the table.

"H-hey E-el" You shuttered, causing her to smile slightly.

The boys continued playing their game, not paying much attention to you or El.

"Come." Eleven breathed quietly, standing up from her chair and walking through the basement door to get outside.

You immediately followed after her, not really caring about ditching the guys. She lead you to a tree that had the perfect view of a river.

"The view is beautiful, El." You looked to her and smiled.

"Beautiful." She repeated you.

You nodded and sat beneath the tree on a flat patch of soil. El sat down next to you. The two of you sat in silence for a few minutes, enjoying each others' company.

You decided it was time.

"Eleven?"

She looked up to you and furrowed her eyebrows together. 

"I like you, El."

"I like you too, Y/N, we are friends." She said blankly.

You sighed, "No, I mean" You paused, finding the right way to word this," I really like you, more than just a friend."

She tilted her head, clearly confused. You leaned in and pushed your lips into hers, without any words.

She looked at you with widened eyes and smiled.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Eleven?"

She nodded, even though she didn't know the definition of 'girlfriend'.

wc: 284

A/n:  First romantic El imagine! Also, Happy Halloween! I'm so excited for tomorrow! Its one of my favorite holidays!