↜ Steve Harrington

"He did what?" Your boyfriend Steve slammed his hand on the table, ready to punch someone.

"He didn't know we were together!" You attempted to calm him down.

"So what? He kissed my girlfriend!"

"Don't blame Tommy! He's your best friend!" 

"Not anymore, he's not." His face turned completely red and he started pacing.

"Babe, calm do-"

"I'm gonna kill him." He stomped out the door, slamming it behind him.

You immediately ran after him, scared of what his intentions might be.

"Oh, just my luck." You thought to yourself and rolled your eyes. He had taken the car.

You began running to Tommy's house. 

"Thank god it he only lives two blocks away"

When you arrived to the house shortly after, you were out of breath and sweating.

You walked through the open door.

"Steve? Tommy?" You walked slowly and cautiously amoung the house.

"Tommy! Are you dead?" Your words sounded ridiculous, but you were completely serious.

When you didn't hear a response, you became extremely worried and started to panic.

"Y/N, we're in here."

You followed the voice and saw Steve and Tommy sitting on an old, busted sofa, with glasses of iced tea.

"Uh-" You looked at Tommy then to Steve, "What? I ran here, worried you were going to kill Tommy for kissing me, and I come here and you're sipping on a big tall glass of freaking iced tea?" You rambled on, the boys jaws hung agape, trying to keep up with your words. 

"He apoligized." Steve muttered under his breath.

You walked over to him and slapped his shoulder.

You kissed his cheek quickly, " You may be protective, but you're all talk." 

Tommy laughed at your comment and shooed you two out.

"I love you, and everyone should know that." He bent down and kissed you.

wc: 315

You didn't expect that ending did you? You probably expected some epic fight scene. XD