↞ Will Byers

* Requested by @youmustbeaweasleyx *

"Y/N, you know you'll be fine, you're a very intelligent girl." Your mother reassured you with her thick, posh voice.

You were starting the new school year at Hawkins Middle School. It was completely different from your quiet little private school in London.

You are a transfer student, and you couldn't be any more nervous.

What if people tease you about your accent? What if you don't make any friends?

All the possible scenairos bounced around in your head as you walked into the school. 

---

The morning passed by relatively smoothly, only one or two, or five, incidents in which you had to repeat yourself becasue someone couldn't understand you. But that was obviously expected. 

You walked into your next class; Art.

You took a seat in the back of the room, and allowed your eyes to wonder around the room.

"Okay, everyone sit down!" the teacher called, "I need to take role call!" 

"Will Byers?" 

"Present!" You followed the boy's voice.

It lead you to see an adorable boy, with brown hair and beautiful eyes.

You immediately found another reason to look forward to art class.

---

Three weeks of school had passed. Five classes of art with Will Byers had passed.

You walked into the classroom that smelled of paint and permanent markers.

You plopped into your seat with a smile on your face.

You sat alone, but you had the perfect view of your dream boy. You doodled his name in your notebook as you waited for Mrs. ___ to arrive.

"Hello class!" a few faint 'hellos' escaped from around the room, "Today we are starting a partner project!"

Oh no, please don't put me with Will.

"Dustin and Addy." 

Please.

"Lucas and Violet." 

I'll embarrass myself!

"Will and Y/N"

And she did it! 

He furrowed his brows together in confusion. He didn't know who you were.

When he noticed you sitting alone awkwardly, he figured out your identity.

"Hi, I'm Will." his soft voice rang in you ears.

"Y/N." You whispered in reply, "Let's get this project done."

-Will's P.O.V-

"Let's get this project done." Y/N said, her face seeming to burn up.

She picked up the paper and began to draw for the project.

I sat ther, admiring her.

She was beautiful.

"So, you're -uh- new here?" I croaked out, attempted to make conversation.

"Yes, I am." She softly said, "I like it here, much better than my old school." 

Her accent showed through her words.

"Woah." I whispered, "Are you British?" 

She giggled, adorably.

"London, England." She smiled, "Born and almost-completely-raised." 

She giggled again, as did I.

wc: 461 

A/N: Yay! I'm done with it! I think it came out okay, should I make a part two? Comment down below!