Chapter 15

Y/N’s pov

Today it's Saturday, one day before Christmas and I'm at the mall trying to figure out what to buy for Lauren.

I want something that'll make her jaw drop, something that'll make her fall for me I guess.

I feel like walked around the entire mall, but I still haven't found anything.

That was until I stumbled upon the jewelry store and found the perfect present, at least I hope she likes it.

~skip to Christmas eve~

Lauren’s pov

“Mija can you help me in the kitchen”, I heard my mom ask.

“Of course mom”, I said as I joined her in the kitchen to prepare our Christmas dinner.

“Are you excited for Y/N to come over”, she said while wiggling her eyebrows.

I blushed muttering a small ‘yeah’.

“Aw that's cute baby girl, you two look great together”, she said while smiling at me.

We continued preparing dinner that consisted of all sorts of Cuban dishes, the kitchen smelled amazing.

“Mija, go get ready, Y/N, Y/M/N and Emmie will be here soon”, she said.

I quickly walked upstairs and jumped in the shower, eager to see Y/N again and give him his present, I hope he'll like what I bought him.

When I finished my shower I dried my hair and left it like that.

I slipped on my dress that'll hopefully blow Y/N of his socks.

I heard some voices from downstairs so I figured that Y/N had arrived

I slowly walked down the stairs and I was right there stood Y/N, him and Emmie were greeting my dad and siblings while mom and Y/M/N walked towards the kitchen.

Y/N didn't see me yet so I took this time to appreciate his outfit, he looks so cute.