Chapter 11

Y/N's pov
Right now it was Monday morning, I spent my Sunday playing with my sister all day. After Lauren and mine hangout on saturday we agreed to plan the date on Friday.

I was not excited at all to go to school, the good thing was that Lauren was going to be there.

I got dressed and sprinted down the stairs.

I looked down at my watch and realised, shit I'm almost late

“Y/N/N, good morning”, mom said.

“Morning mom, I've gotta run, I'm almost late”, I said quickly kissing her cheek, grabbing an apple and sprinting downstairs.

“Okay honey see you later”, mom said chuckling.

I jumped on my bike and quickly paddled my way to school.

~~

At the time I arrived I realized I wasn't so late after all. I still had enough time left to get to class so I walked away to my locker.

I was grabbing my books and I in the corner of my eye I saw a certain green eyed girl walk towards her locker with Lucy by her side. Lauren was looking beautiful.

Lucy's back faced me and I made eye contact with Lauren, I shot her a smile and waved at her

But she just shot me a glare and ignored me, why would she do that.

A frown made its way on my face and I looked down, I thought she liked me….

Lauren's pov
Fuck I hate doing this to him, he doesn't deserve it at all, but I can't show it that we're friends, well maybe more….. but I can't have him get bullied even more.

He looked towards the ground making me feel ten times as bad, I need to at least explain.

“Hey Lucy I have to do something real quick, I'll see you in class”, I said to Lucy.

“Sure Lo, see you in class”, she said and I quickly made my way towards the janitor's closet and sent Y/N a text.

Lauren:
Hey Y/N/N, can you please come to the janitor's closet, I have to explain something