Chapter 8

Everything was going amazing until….

Y/N’s pov
This is it, my first kiss is going to be taken by the one and only Lauren Jauregui. She was getting closer, I was getting closer. Our lips brushed over each other, I thought this is it…

(Iphone ringtone)

We were interrupted by Lauren’s phone ringing, we quickly got away from each other and Lauren answered the phone.

“H-hey”, she said shyly into the phone.

“Oh y-yeah I’ll be home very soon…... okay see you soon”, she said as she ended the phone call.

“Uhm t-that was Chris, he said I should go home.”

“Yeah s-sure I’ll t-take you”, I stood up and started walking down the mountain.

As we walked towards my bicycle, there was an akward silence filling the air.

Luckily my bike came into sight fairly quick. I unlocked it, got on it, and waited for Lauren to do the same.

As we were biking down the road, Lauren squeezed her grip on me, only to do it in the wrong spot.

“Lauren, stop doing that, that tickles.”
“Oh so you’re ticklish in your belly huh”, she said, I already knew there was a smirk on her face. Crap maybe I shouldn’t have said that.

“U-uhm n-no….”

“Oh you aren’t, so you wouldn’t mind me doing this”, she said as she started to pinch and poke my sides and belly.

“Lauren stop”, I said between giggles, “we’re going to f-fall.”

“Okay I’ll stop, but only because I don’t want to fall, but believe me, now I know your weakness, I’ll use it to my advantage”, she said looking up at me evilly.

“Guess I’ll have to keep biking forever.”

Lauren laughed, gosh I’m so happy this akward atmosphere is gone. I don’t know how it would have turned out yesterday if we would have remained to uneasy.

For the rest of the ride, we kept joking around and just laughing with each other, I loved it.

Lauren’s pov
“I swear tomorrow I will land and ollie”, I argued with Y/N.

“Sure you will Lauri”, he said giggling.
“I will, let's bet on it.”

“Sure Jauregui, what's the bet?”

“Okay so if I don't land the ollie, I'll bake you your favorite cookies every day, for a whole week.”

“I already like where this is heading”, he said smiling.

“But if I do land it you have to take me on a date”, I smirked, very happy with my proposal.

He tensed a little, “Y-you want me to take you o-on a date.”

There he is again with his cute stuttering, “Maybe I do, let's just hope I land that ollie”, I whispered very closely to his ear. His face got very red and I couldn't help but smile at his cuteness.

“Y-yeah, let's h-hope so..”, he whispered very quietly. I smiled at his reaction and tightened my grip around him and buried my face into his back.

The rest of the ride home was filled with a comfortable silence, it was very relaxing. We were just enjoying each other's presence.

As we continued on the bicycle, our houses came into view, he stopped in front of my house.