Chapter 10

Lauren's pov
We just arrived at my house and I could tell Y/N was a little nervous.

“Y/N/N, why are you nervous?”, I asked him.

“How did you know?”, he asked surprised.

“Y/N, everyone can see it from miles away. What are you so nervous about anyway?”

“Uhm I-I think y-your brother isn't v-very fond of me.”

“Oh Y/N what has he done to you.”

“He uhm he kinda threatened me that i-if I would l-look at you in the w-wrong way or if I’d h-hurt you he would uhm he would beat me up?”

“Oh Y/N/N, I won't ever let that happen okay”, I said looking into his eyes.

“Okay if you say say so Lauri”, he said.

“Oh I know so Mr Y/L/N”, I smirked at him.

He giggled as we walked through the door.

“Hi Lauren and Y/N, how was the skatepark?”, my dad asked.

“It was awesome daddy, I landed an ollie!”, I told him with excitement.

“An ollie, what's that?”, dad asked.

“It's a skateboard trick where you jump up with the board?”, I said.

“Oh honey isn't that very dangerous?”, he asked with concern.

“Oh no it wasn't at all, I had Y/N here to protect me”, I said while standing next to Y/N as I held his arm and leaned my head against it.

“Oh that's great, well thank you Y/N.”

“No p-problem sir”, Y/N said.

“Oh please call me Mike”, dad said smiling at him.

“Oh uhm no problem Mike.”

“That's better, sir makes me feel very old, I'm still very lit”, oh god not again.

“Okay dad we're leaving to my room see ya”, I said as I quickly grabbed Y/N's hand and dragged him to my room.

“Oh my god, that was so embarrassing, I'm sorry”, I said, putting my face in my hands.

“Uhm Lauri, what does the word lit mean?”, he asked with a confused look on his face, “I mean he wasn't on fire so what does he mean?”

“You seriously don't know, everybody uses that word.”

“Uhm besides you and Ally I don't really have people of my age that I talk to..”, he said looking down.

“Oh Y/N/N I didn't mean it like that, but it means that something is cool and yeah I don't really know how to explain it.”

“It's okay let's just watch your favorite TV show which is…”

“American horror story!”

As I said this his face went into a state of complete shock.

“H-horror S-story?”

“Yeah horror story, is that a problem?”

“N-no not a problem at a-all”, he said giving me a tight lipped smile.

~~

We've been watching American horror story for a few hours now and Y/N is a complete mess. Every Time something scary happens he jumps up, he is currently cuddled into my side. I asked him multiple times if he was okay and if he'd like to watch something else, but he'd refuse every time, saying he could handle it.