Chapter 3

"And lastly we have Lauren and Y/N."

Lauren's pov

I couldn't even focus on the rest of the class, I couldn't be more happy with my partner. Thank you ms Johnson. Now I'm able to spend time with him and not have everybody hate me or think I'm weird. I just can't stop smiling.

As the bell rang, indicating that school was over for today, Lucy, Taylor (Swift) and basically half of the cheer squad ran up to me. And Alexa said "Lolo are you okay we heard who  your partner is, maybe we could pull a few strings and get you with somebody else. Honestly who would want to be paired up with him, the only thing he probably does is sit around watch star wars and play chess or something. Plus you don't want him around, he would just ruin everything", see what I mean, they don't like him at all.

"Girls don't worry, it won't be that bad, besides what's the worst that could happen?"

"Uhm hello, Lauren are you out of your mind, Brad told me he's like madly in love with you. Someone like that will ruin your entire reputation", Ashley said as if it was the most natural things in the world.

I'm not gonna lie my stomach fluttered a little we she said he was in love with me.

"Ashley calm down, I'm doing an assignment with him, it's not like I'm going to marry him. Girls really I'll be fine don't worry I got this."

"Fine if you say so Laur, but if he tries anything tell us, we'll make sure he backs off."

As they walked off I started to looked for Y/N to schedule when we will met up to spend some time together.

I can't believe I'm finally saying this, spending time with him, one on one, just the two of us. I'm going to make the best out of it.

I continued searching for him, until I spotted him by his locker putting his books in his backpack.

C'mon Lauren you've got this, just ask him to hang out.... for the project.

"Hey Y/N."

"Hi L-lauren."

"Hey, I was wondering when you'd be able to meet up so we can start our project."

"Oh uhm I-I I'm free for tonight so so we c-could go to my house or or to y-yours, I wouldn't mind it's whatever y-you feel comfortable with and what's the easiest for for you and-"

I giggled and cut him off by saying: "Y/N/N you're rambling."

A blush covered his cheeks again. "Sorry, I-I tend to do that a l-lot when when I'm nervous."

"It's okay Y/N, but tonight would be good, maybe we could go to your house first and watch your favorite movies and TV shows?"

"Y-yeah that's good."

"So can I have your number", I asked him.

"Y-you want my number?"

"Of course dummy, it would make it easier to schedule our next

hangouts."

"Oh oh yeah s-sure here you go", he said as he handed me his phone.

I decided to try something when putting my contact name in.

"There you go, see you tonight Y/N/N", I said as I winked at him and walked away. I'm so excited for tonight.

Y/N's pov

Oh my, what just happened, Lauren Jauregui just asked for my number, this is officially the best day ever. I'm going to make sure she'll love tonight.