Chapter 7

Author's Note: NIRA'S POV and reminder . . . I don't write actual smut! So don't worry lol

I wrapped my legs tightly around Kylo's waist and he hefted my higher up on his waist. The entire time his lips were clasped against mine and I could feel the relief physically falling off of our shoulders.

The lights flicked off and Kylo walked to the bed.

As he laid me tenderly, but still in an in-charge fashion, on the comforter, I realized that I could never have enough of Kylo Ren.

I let my legs slide off and he pressed his body into mine, kissing me deeper. Hotter. Harder.

Take a minute to imagine the intensity and passion of this man -- think of how he looks furiously whirling through a battlefield . . . Think of how he nearly lusts for the heated rule he holds over the First Order when he stands impressively above his troops . . . Think of the impossible anger that can rise quicker than a snap of a fingers within him.

And then imagine that passion on you, clutching you, kissing you.

Anticipation began scaling up my torso and I was needy, it was a necessity that this continued, that the kissing got more intense. I clamped my hands onto Kylo's arching, muscular back and pulled him closer to me. He breathed heavily out of his nose, almost letting out a moan of sorts.

I could only grip him tighter.

I could feel his erratic, thundering heartbeat on my bare chest.

We were only two beings trapped in a physical, tangled, whirl that entwined us, binding us to each other. We would never let go. We would never separate.

I loved Kylo, and Kylo loved me. I could feel that fact in the air around us.

Strands of his midnight hair fell over his forehead and tickled my face. I reached my hand up and wound my fingers in his thick hair, gripping with enough force to create arousal.

He pushed his hips deeper against mine and I let out a small groan.

I then began letting my hands slip down his torso towards his waist, and finally found the . . . Object I was looking for. I wrapped my hand tenderly around it.

Kylo stopped moving against me. This was the farthest, most intimate place my hand had travelled before.

He paused entirely, his lips trapped around my lower lip as he focused on my hand which had began to move. My eyes flickered open and his eyes were shut tightly in concentration. His defined arms were flexed tensely. Kylo's fists were clenched.

Where I was holding was tensing up as well.

He then rushed into a flurry of movement, and in seconds my clothes were off and his were too and . . .

*****

Kylo rolled onto the part of bed next to me. My bare chest rose and fell as I heavily breathed. My eyes were slid shut with not only exhaustion, but with contentment as well.

His low, soft voice erupted from the darkness, "That was . . . Something."

My head whipped towards him and I let out a quiet laugh. "Yeah, it was."

I could make out his features through the dim light. His full lips curled into a smile. His arm was underneath me and wrapped around me, bringing my bare body into his. I shifted with him and looked up into his face.

We had just gone the farthest we had ever gone in our relationship, and the sexual act had only brought us closer . . . If that was even possible. I now felt so attached to this man, so much a part of him, that while we laid in that bed I could barely tell where Kylo's soul stopped and where mine began.