"No. I made sure of that. I suggested Julia with Tori and Wes since she and Jessica both know some names of antibiotics since they used to have such weak immune systems and got sick all the time. I said, 'surely something should ring a bell.'

"Elijah and Jessica won't leave their sister, and Tori and Wes won't leave Joey." Singer shrugs. "Besides, all the food and water is here, not that we've got much of that left. It's weird though, since we left that warehouse with a week's worth and it's only been... four days, I think?"

Singer has noticed a few things going missing-a pack of beef jerky here, a protein bar there. She thought it was simply because they miscounted, but now they're a whole day short, with two day's worth instead of three. She's beginning to feel as if something may be off.

Just then, the barn door slides open, and Singer instinctively grabs the shovel beside her. Katelyn rushes up to the loft so she can find a weapon for herself, as well as get a look from the barn window at what might be coming.

But it's only Wes, Tori and Julia. They have a small cloth bag with what Singer prays is medication or an antibiotic. Just something that might help kill the infection.

"We didn't find much, but I was able to find a seven day antibiotic," Wesley says. He pulls out a little orange container and gives it a shake for emphasis. "And it's completely full."

"That's great," She grins. "How much of it is he supposed to take?"

He glances at the bottle. "One pill at night and one in the morning."

"Right. Uh, Julia, would you get a bottle of water? There should be some in that horse stall."

With how Joey looks, Singer knows he's in no condition to swallow the pill. She'll crush the pill up, put it in water and force it down his throat. The stuff will probably taste disgusting, but it's either this or dying.

Wesley hands her the pills, and she reads the label. 'Cephalexin' is what it's called. Singer is unsure exactly what this is or if this antibiotic will work. No one here is a doctor. For all they know, this could end up making things worse.

But they have to try.

"Um, something's off over here!" Julia frowns from the stall, and Singer raises a brow in confusion.

"What is it?"

"There's only twelve bottles of water here."

"What? That-that can't be right."

"I just counted. There's only twelve."

"But there were sixteen of them last night. It was supposed to last us two more days." Singer and the others allow themselves one bottle of water a day for each person. So with sixteen bottles and eight of them, there should be enough for two more days. She looks at Wesley with a raised brow. "You counted them last night. Did you miscount?"

He shakes his head. "No."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive."

Singer shakes her head. "It doesn't matter. We'll figure it out later or something. Just get a bottle of water. We can all take a few sips since he won't be able to drink all this anyway."

Julia obeys, grabbing a bottle of water and taking a few sips from it and then passing it to Tori, and she then passed it to Wesley after she's done. He finally passes it to Singer. They've all gotten over the 'fear of sharing drinks' thing. They're lucky to get sixteen ounces of water a day each... no one cares about such things like backwashing or mouth germs anymore.