annoyance

pairing: vkook|taekook

summary: Jungkook is annoying. Taehyung has an out of control sex drive. He deals with it.

tags: handjobs, anal sex, fingering, palming, daddy kink, exhibitionism, toilet sex, public sex
by: orphan_account on ao3, https://archiveofourown.org/works/10224716

———————————

Taehyung understands. More than anything, he understands why someone would want to mess with someone else. He's Kim Taehyung, after all. He's the human embodiment of overbearing. He loves messing with people, jumping on them, cuddling on them, and just overall being annoying. It's fun. It's great.

Jeon Jungkook is, perhaps, far too alike to Taehyung. It's only fun when he is annoying someone else. He appreciates it when Jungkook pays attention to him, but going so far as to cling to him, tap him repeatedly, make dumb noises in his ear when he's trying to focus? Not appreciated, Jeon. Not at all.

Which brings us to right now. Taehyung is eight seconds away from strangling Jungkook, the younger constantly tapping at the back of his neck while pretending he's doing nothing at all. He's staring directly ahead, listening to the MC of the show they were currently shooting for. It's made even worse by the fact that they're filming. Taehyung can't run away or act up. He has to keep his image up for the camera, stay still. Concentrated and handsome.

Jungkook is relentless. As soon as the MC starts up a clip, Taehyung leans over and whispers, "Stop tapping me," as quietly (and as harshly) as he can. Jungkook just flashes a side-eyed grin, the left side of his lips quirking higher than the other. Maybe , Taehyung considers, they can edit it out when I murder Jungkook.

Taehyung settles down, trying to lean away from Jungkook a bit, but the younger is seemingly adamant on irritating the hell out of him. He leans with Taehyung, putting himself in a somewhat awkward position, but because the other members are blocking view of his lower body, nobody but Taehyung and Namjoon could see it.

Hm.

The other members are blocking Jungkook's lower body. From all the cameras? Taehyung looks around. Yes, from all the cameras. He feels a smirk come over his lips and he slowly sits up straight, Jungkook's ever-tapping hand following. He sends a slightly predatory gaze over to the younger, who catches it, only to smirk because he mistakes it for a look of anger. Oh, how wrong you are, Jeon.

Taehyung is a scary person. He has no boundaries, no ounce of nervousness, and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get someone to do what he wants (usually). So what he has in mind right now? It doesn't phase him, but it'll definitely get Jungkook to stop being an irritating jerk. He casually reaches over and squeezes his friend's thigh. Normal enough. Everybody touched each other's thighs, but the harsh squeeze makes Jungkook's tapping falter for only a second- apparently, doing something in an attempt to get him to quit wasn't expected.

Jeon's tapping speeds up, as if challenging Taehyung, and Taehyung knows that sloppy grin on his face isn't at something the MC said. Taehyung takes the bait. And straight up, no inching higher, nothing- he straight up puts his hand on Jungkook's crotch. He watches the younger's eyes widen. It was that famous Jungshook expression that, Taehyung knew, would become a meme for ARMY later if it wasn't edited out.

Jungkook taps again experimentally and Taehyung basically grinds his hand down. The younger sits up abruptly and the hand that isn't on Taehyung's neck flies up to pull at his hand, eyes flitting dangerously, trying to make sure nobody saw what just happened. But they're sitting so close that nobody except Namjoon could really tell for sure that Taehyung's hand had even been around Jungkook's thigh.