" T A X I !

pairing: vkook|taekook
genre: smut
summary: In which Taehyung is a taxi driver and Jungkook always gets the same taxi, with the same driver ... They fuck in the car.
by: arisunny on ao3, https://archiveofourown.org/works/11313495

—————————————

Jungkook is definitely late. Not a little late, a lot.

It's normal for him to be late in family commitments but this time the boy has overcome.

He got up from his bed, tossing his cell phone ... after he ended the call with his mother and ran into the bathroom.

He never took a shower so fast in his life and swore that from today he would always set an alarm not to be late any longer.

It was just four hours late. It might not be so tragic if today wasn't his sister's engagement lunch, Junghee.

After he drank his honey milk and cereal, Jungkook locked the door of his apartment and quickly went down the stairs of the building, cursing for not having chosen a place with an elevator.

But also, he didn't have those financial conditions to afford to live in a building with elevators. It would be more expensive, of course, and Jungkook would stand on his own, and now he would be out of a job and receive money from his mother, who insisted that Jungkook return to live with her so as not to be in trouble.

Come on, who wants to live with his mother in his twenties? Jungkook didn't. He wanted to enjoy it, go out almost every day with his friends to..parties,..clubs..pools...

The difficulty of now would be to find a taxi. Seoul is very busy city but you can find some taxis in streets, but since Jungkook was lucky as always, there were none today.

After almost fifteen minutes of waiting, a taxi appeared and Jungkook thanked all the existing and nonexistent gods.

He signaled to the driver as soon as he saw that the vehicle was without any passengers, sighing relieved and soon entering.

"Good afternoon." Jungkook said absently pulling his wallet out of his pocket to separate the money after telling the destination to the taxi driver.

"I remember you ..." That voice ... Jungkook couldn't forget it. That driver was the most tasty that Jeon has seen in life. "If my memory is working right , you came in my cab yesterday, right?"

The driver watched Jungkook in the rearview mirror, analyzing every detail of that handsome face, as he always did without the other's noticing. He had always been good with passengers, especially when one had that size.

"Uh ... Yes. Yes, we met , hm? ah yes We've met each other this week ..." Jungkook commented sympathetically, smiling sweetly and innocently - or trying to appear innocent.

"oh? I'll start to think you're following me." Oh?.

"What if I'm ... What's your name again?"

"Kim Taehyung." He smiles sweetly, showing his dimple and making Jungkook smile alittle.

"What if I'm Kim Taehyung?" Jungkook repeats the question, now complete, and keeps his eyes locked on the other in the rearview mirror as well.

It was like a magnet; Their eyes didn't detach themselves and they hadn't even realized they were still looking at each other's eyes.

"If you really are, I'll have to know the reason." The brown-haired one replies, smiling in a corner and leaving the other not knowing what to answer.

There was no reason at all, it was just a coincidence - they were both enjoying it, they must add.

Taehyung started the car and they were stuck in the city traffic jam while Jungkook snorted and muttered incomprehensible things to himself.