Twenty Nine.

"Earned it" - The Weeknd
"Give It 2 U" - Robin Thicke

It's late when Harry and I get to his house. The flight was long, the über ride feeling even longer because of all my built up anticipation. Harry had teased me the entire way here, reminding me of when we went on vacation to Key West.

"So is the threat still on?" I ask when I walk into his darkened bedroom after changing into my nightie.

"It was a promise and hell yeah it's still on." He stands near the doorway and lifts me into his arms before I make it to the bed.

I nuzzle into his neck, kissing him there. His familiar scent fills my nostrils, Tom Ford cologne, and that minty, manly, natural smell of his, and soap. I move my lips from his neck, up to his sharp jaw line, then his mouth. I had missed this so much, and it feels amazing to get some alone time with him, especially when we're going to spend it this way. He puts me down and strips out of his white T-shirt, revealing his bare, buff chest.

Guiding me over to his bed, he opens the bottom drawer in his night stand, pulling out something that's hard to see in the dim light. I squint my eyes, trying to get a better look of whatever it might be. Harry turns to face me with a smirk playing at his lips.

"It's a blindfold." He informs me, holding it up.

I just nod as I wait for him to go on.

"I seen it on a movie and it looked hot, so. . ."

I know what movie he's talking about and I'm not sure if I'm a fan of all the other activities that happens in it. Harry blindfolding me for sex does sound kind of hot, though.

"You're not hitting me with any whips."

He chuckles. "Nope, now get over here."

I crawl across the bed to him and turn as he ties the blindfold around my head, cloaking my vision in darkness. I feel his lips on mine seconds later, then his hands tugging at the skinny shoulder straps of my nightie. I let him slip the thin material off of me, and his hands tease at my naked body as he guides me down onto my back. The tips of his long fingers slide from my neck to my collarbone, then pinch lightly at each of my nipples. I'm already breathing heavy and he's barely even started touching me.

"What are you going to do?" I ask.

"It's a surprise, hence the blindfold."

The bed shifts beneath me as Harry breaks contact, and then the sound of something hitting the floor sounds through the room. His body comes down on mine, and he finds my mouth with his lips. Rough hands push my thighs apart, and the weight of his hard on presses down on me. I bring my arms up to wrap around him, pressing him ever closer to me.

"It's been too long, Harry. Get on with it." I say, already throbbing for him to be inside me.

"Not yet,"

He spends the next hour kissing and caressing every inch of my body, not leaving anywhere untouched. His hands hold my wrists above our heads, pressing them into the mattress as he licks and sucks at my neck. I'm a throbbing, hot mess underneath him, begging him to be inside me. His breathing is shallow near my ear, letting me know that he loves it when I beg for him.

He moves down my body in quick movements and buries his head between my legs. He stays there, using the flat of his tongue to lick up my slit. I reach down to find his head so I can tug at his hair. His lips, tongue, and hands work together as a trio to push me to the brink. I'm almost there when he stops.

"Harry, please" I gasp.

He lifts up from me briefly, and I hear the sound of foil ripping. I thrust my hips up off the bed, knowing what's about to happen. He climbs back onto me in a rush, shoving my thighs apart and sinking into me easily with one swift motion. His body stretches mine in the most delicious way as he starts to move. I clutch onto him, my nails scratching down the soft skin on his back that covers the muscles there. His lips are on mine as we kiss desperately, frantically, hungrily.

I want to see him above me. I want to see his puffy swollen lips and his blazing green eyes as he gives me what I want. I start to pull the blindfold off but he stops me with one strong hand.

"Keep it on."

With a few more thrusts of his hips hitting just the right spot inside me, I go over the edge. I moan and writhe under him, and he still goes on. He's pushing in and out of me as I squeeze around him, eliciting deep moans from his own mouth. It's too much and not enough at the same time.

We're all wet kisses, clashing hips, and strangled moans as we continue on rolling around on his bed. I pull off the blindfold, not letting him stop me this time. Harry is biting on his bottom lip and he still moves inside me, and his thrusts become harder, messier and his back stiffens. I hit my climax again, staring into his wide eyes. He follows suit seconds later, letting out the deepest, most sexiest sounds I've ever heard.

"How was that?" He asks after a couple minutes, still inside me.

"I have no words." I caress his back with one hand and run my other through his dark hair. "I love you." I add on so low that I'm not sure if he even heard me.

"I love you."

Too soon, he moves from me and we both shower before returning to his bed. He's in boxers and I have my nightie back on. I'm snuggled into his side with his arm resting lazily over me, and I feel like I could stay right like this for eternity.

"What happens if I don't want to lose this?" I ask softly.

"We'll cross that bridge when the time comes, but let's not worry about it right now, little sister."

I nod, kiss his lips one more time, and drift off into sleep.

((Thanks for reading!! Do you have any theory's about Stella and Harry's future? ....please vote if you liked this chapter and want the next one❣️))