Nine.

"So it goes" - Taylor Swift
"Dress" - Taylor Swift

Harry and I stop at the guest house's back door, hands still interlocked. I know Harry is the one who I wanted to make jealous, but now that I got what I wanted, I'm not sure how I want to go forward.

"I'm here to fulfill my threat. I'm back in L.A and your body is going to be mine." Harry says.

"What about Cruz?" I ask.

"He'll be fine."

"We'll miss the fireworks." I keep trying to make excuses as to why I shouldn't go inside with Harry, but after each one, I find myself hoping that he can find a way around it.

"We will make our own fireworks, and they'll be much hotter."

"Okay," I whisper on a shaky breath.

We're inside the guest house in a split second with the door shut and locked behind us. It's dark as Harry pulls me through the the kitchen, down a short hallway, and into the master suite. Without turning the light on, he pushes me against the wall for a rough kiss, leaving me breathless. The taste of his lips, sweet and minty, linger on mine.

"We shouldn't be doing this, Harry." I say weakly, and it doesn't even sound convincing to me. "It's so. . . taboo."

"We shouldn't, but that doesn't mean we both don't want it." He moves in closer and grabs my hand that hangs by my side, his other hand cupping my chin. In my ear he whispers, "It doesn't mean that you don't want me inside you."

His words make my insides start to tingle, and he steps back from me, unbuttoning his shirt and tossing it aside. My eyes rake over the his hard abs, and I instinctively move forward and run my hands over them. Harry closes the space between us and pulls me against him, his arms encircling me.

"I love this dress," he says and tugs on the zipper, "even better when it's on the floor." In a matter of seconds my dress is just a puddle around my ankles. I'm standing in front of him in only my panties and flats.

Harry covers my lips with his again, and I open for him, letting his tongue push inside to find mine. He hoists me up on his hips in a quick movement, twists and throws me onto the bed, my shoes falling to the floor. With his weight pressing me down, he crushes my mouth with his, deepening the kiss, soothing and punishing all at once. I trail my hands down his body between us, going lower and lower until he stops me.

"What do you want?" Harry asks.

Where to start? I want to touch him, feel him, taste him. All of the above.

"Taste you. . ." I answer, feeling so dirty but not enough so to stop. Harry moves up onto his knees above me and fumbles with the button of his tight jeans.

"Let me," I move his hands away and undo his jeans. I tug them down to the bend of his knees. His erection tents his boxers, and I let out a shaky breath as I stare. It's crazy how much his body turns me on.

"Taste me where?" Harry rasps. I answer by rubbing over him through his boxer briefs. He moves from me, getting rid of the remainder of his clothes in seconds and returns. He crawls above me so that his thighs are on either side of my head, his hands clamped onto the headboard.

Harry strokes himself a few times and I open my mouth. His length falls onto my tongue, hard and heavy, and I moan around it. He hits the back of my throat as I stare up into his eyes from below. He pulses inside my mouth as I start to suck on him. I don't want to gag, so I try to keep my breathing even. He groans, trying to control himself above me, but then he pulls away, replacing his cock with his mouth.

"Why did you stop?" I ask, missing the weight of him on my tongue.

"I don't want to cum yet, I want to fück you first." He answers against my mouth.

Harry's hand goes to my nipple, pinching just hard enough to make me cry out. He replaces his pinching fingers with his wet mouth, and starts moving down my body with a trail of kisses until he's just below my navel. He looks up at me and reaches over to flick on the lamp.

"I want to see you." He explains, and licks up my slit before plunging one long finger inside me, then two. He pumps his fingers inside me, hard and deep, twisting them as he continues.

It's almost too much. I don't know if I want him to stop or keep going. My center pulses around his fingers, and then he breaks the contact. My own hands dart down to the apex of my thighs, then tangle in his hair, urging him to go on. He delves his face down between my legs, licking and sucking, and driving me wild. With one last flick of his tongue against my swollen clit, he sends me crashing over the edge.

Harry's body is back on mine, pressing me against the bed as my orgasm rushes through me. It's even better than the one at the Caribbean. He watches my face intently as I try to gain back my composure. My nipples rub against his hard chest, and his erection rests on my hip bone, making me not able to calm my breathing at all.

Before I even have time to settle down, Harry is rolling on a condom that he must have pulled from his pocket before taking his jeans off. He uses both hands to shove my thighs apart, and gives no warning before thrusting inside me. I moan at the feeling of his hard body stretching mine and pull him down onto me. He pins both of my wrists above my head with one hand and moves in and out of me faster and faster.

I move my hips to meet his hard thrusts, making him go deeper. My skin is clammy, my hair sticking to my forehead. His mouth comes down on my neck, and he bites gently, then sucks hard on the skin there as he fücks me. I want to touch him, and push him harder onto me, pulling at his grip on my wrists to let him know. He lets go, and I cling to his body, scratching down his back with my nails.

"If this is wrong, why does it feel so right?" I ask between gasps. Fireworks are going on outside, but I only hear them like they're miles and miles away, too distracted by our own fireworks that are, in fact, much hotter.

"Don't think about it, just enjoy."

Harry's movements become more primal, faster, harder, and more powerful as the time ticks by. He buries his face in the crook of my neck as he ravishes my body, letting out deep, sexy groans. I am at his mercy as he pounds into me over and over, but I don't want it to end.

Harry withdraws from me just long enough to make me aware of it before filling me again with a mind shattering thrust that sends me into a second orgasm. I squeeze my insides around him, and cry out his name as he continues on. I squeeze around him again, still trembling from the pleasure as he stiffens above me and bites into my shoulder, hitting his high.

He pulls out just a few seconds later and heads to the connected bathroom. I lay staring at the ceiling with a whirlwind of emotions swallowing me up. Lust, satisfaction, and longing run through me along side disgust, guilt, and confusion. Just behind lust, one emotion takes over. I feel filthy for experiencing this with my adopted brother.

But I would willingly do it again, as much as I try to convince myself I wouldn't.

Harry walks back in and pulls his jeans back on. I watch him as I cover my naked body under the blankets.

"I bet Cruz could never fück you like I just did." Harry says and I stay silent. "I doubt anyone could." He gives a smug grin.

I watch him button his shirt and fix the collar.

"Until next time, little sister." He gets fully dressed and leaves, just like that.

((I was so excited to finally get to this chapter haha. There's no going back now, the deed is already done ;) ....anyways, if you liked this chapter, please take a second to *vote*. Thanks so much!))