Eleven.

"Greedy" - Ariana Grande

I'm a hot mess as Harry and I get settled into the presidential suite of the Marriott Beachside Hotel in Key West Florida. We'd been teasing each other all week long, and the entirety of the flight here.

As soon as our luggage is on the floor, Harry has me against the wall with his front flush against my back. His hands push my hair out of the way, his mouth at my neck, kissing, licking, and sucking. I tilt my head to the side, exposing more of the delicate skin to him. His hands move to my hips, and he presses against me hard, causing me to feel his hard on against my ass.

"So frisky," I comment.

"Well, with the way you've been teasing me all week long. . . You're lucky I lasted this long without fücking you again." He tugs on my earlobe with his mouth. "I would've done it right there on the plane."

Since when was Harry so dirty with his words? Flashbacks of before he left for college fill my mind. He was tall and lanky, no muscle at all and couldn't get a girl if his life depended on it. He couldn't even talk to one without stuttering or saying something stupid and cheesy. Things had changed so drastically, to say the least.

"In front of everyone?" I push my ass back against him.

"Nah, I would have dragged you into the bathroom. . . Covered your pretty mouth with my hand to muffle the screams." He slides his hands up and yanks my tank top up over my head.

"Sounds hot," I say. It's so strange to be with Harry this way, scary to not feel completely disgusted by it anymore. Why don't I?

"Stell bell, relax. Don't think about it, just enjoy it. Remember?" He kisses my neck.

"Huh?"

"You froze up, again. Don't feel guilty. Don't beat yourself up over this. It's strictly physical, nothing to worry about. No one's going to find out. We're just two people making each other feel good."

"Right. . . Yeah, you're right."

Harry steps away and pulls his shirt off before unclasping my bra, letting it fall to the floor, and pinning both my hands to the wall. The sun shines in from the ocean view window and it's blinding me, but it will set soon. The sectional couch catches my eye out of my peripheral vision, and an idea sparks.

"Shouldn't we just move to the couch?" I ask as Harry sucks on the skin on my neck.

"No, at least not now. I'm going to fück you against the wall first. We'll break in the couch later." He explains. "Keep your hands there."

I feel Harry hook his thumbs under the waistband of my shorts and panties and tug them down. I step out of them when they fall to my ankles. I'm already wet for him, and my body trembles in anticipation.

"Get on with it, Harry."

The sound of foil ripping fills the room, and I suck in a deep breath, spreading my legs. Before I can make another thought, Harry thrusts deep inside me. He pounds into me hard and fast, making these deep, guttural moans each time. He grasps onto my hips to keep me in place.

"How does it feel?" He rasps.

"Good,"

"Just good?" He stops moving.

I'm breathing so heavy and can barely get my words out. "Please keep going."

"How does it feel?" He repeats. Before I can answer, he twists my face around to his and presses his lips to mine.

"Great. Amazing. Wonderful." I gasp against his mouth.

"That's right." Harry starts thrusting again, almost too slow, before pulling out and turning me around.

I'm face to chest with him now. I stand on my tip toes to kiss him hard as he grabs my thighs and hoists me up around his hips, sliding me back down onto his rock solid length. My back is against the smooth wall, my nipples rubbing on his bare chest. He thrusts, kisses, licks, and teases me until I lose it.

I barely have time to recover before Harry drapes me over his shoulder and carries me through the suite to the first bedroom. His pants are still on but aren't buttoned or zipped. His silky hair is stuck to his his face and neck in sweaty tendrils, but it looks hot.

"I need my clothes." I say when he sets me on my feet.

"Nah, I'm not done with you yet."

My heart skips a beat, and I just stare at him silently, waiting. He closes the space between us and grasps my hips, turning me around and guiding me over to the oak dresser. It's top reaches just above my hips, and Harry nudges me to bend over it. My crossed arms rest atop it as he uses his knee to push my thighs apart.

In less than a minute, Harry is sliding into me again. He holds me in place with one hand and uses his other to tangle in my hair. I tip my head back and bite my lip as he tugs at my long hair. His thrusts are hard and rhythmic, going impossibly deeper each time. I'm in a state of ecstasy to where I can barely form a coherent thought. His name falls from my mouth over and over again, begging him to keep going, or to stop. I can't decide.

"I can't take anymore, Harry." I gasp. "It's too much."

"Sure you can," He stills inside me and he's right. I don't want him to stop.

"Please,"

He surrounds me completely. The scent of his cologne and sweat and minty breath. The feel of him moving inside me. The feel of his hands on my body. The tugging on my hair. The sound of his deep moans mixing with his name coming from my lips. The sound of his skin smacking against mine every time he goes deep. The sight of his lust filled expression when I look over my shoulder. Parted lips, glassy, half closed eyes, and sweaty chest.

My body trembles, tingles, and tightens, but I don't want this to end yet. I hold my breath, holding back what I know is going to happen soon. I'm pulsing around Harry, and I know he feels it because now it's my name that's falling from his mouth. He slows down his movements and changes to a circular rhythm, driving me insane in the best way.

Harry bends over me completely now and whispers in my ear. "You like this?"

"Mmm, yes."

He breathes heavy near my ear before sucking on the lobe. "You're so tight around me, so wet." His deep voice resonates deep down. "Are you close?"

"If you keep talking like that, if you keep moving like that,"

"Say my name when you cum," he whispers.

It's too much to hold back anymore, and I explode around him, pulsing, writhing, and pushing back against him. I moan out his name through gritted teeth, and he finds his release inside me. The pleasure waves push through me over and over, and my vision goes black for a few seconds. When Harry pulls out, my legs feel like jello, my whole body weak.

I turn around, staring up at him, chest still heaving, and running my thumb and finger over my bottom lip. His wide green eyes are staring right back at me, and his chest is heaving with heavy breaths, too. I take a step forward and kiss him before heading into the other room to get my clothes.

"I need a shower." I say when I return, making my way to the bathroom that's connected to the bedroom.

From the edge of the bed, Harry says, "Me too," and follows me.

I gulp down a mouth full of air because I know what's bound to happen. I don't stop him or tell him no, because I want it just as much as him. His body has become the most addictive drug.

((Wow, that was steamy... anyways, if you liked this chapter, please let me know by voting and commenting! Thaaaanks for all the reads so far ❤️))

**the more reads/votes.. the sooner the update 🤗✌🏻